·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know when the entrylist will be published!!?? :dunno::dunno:

·
Older wise one !
1,880 Posts
early closing date is tommorrow 4th... should imagine will be next sunday/monday night after closing-date before seeding is done/list published... anyone from Ballynahinch on here ...can you confirm this ???????

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes kieran i know that! but im just asking? No harm in that! eh?

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
only 90??? is bishopscourt not usually packed out to about 120 atleast??

·
Older wise one !
1,880 Posts
in the past yeah mcS ... But then again there's a proper rally on down south same weekend and the other 30 have wised up to driving round a track when they cud hav been rallying man !.... they'll be having a mighty throw at it on a proper rally while you'll be gettin dizzy in a car pretending to be a formula 1 ace :laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
tiz better than racing camels!! and im only out for the craic!! need this event to upgrade license!

·
Older wise one !
1,880 Posts
Originally posted by McS
tiz better than racing camels!! and im only out for the craic!! need this event to upgrade license!
Ahhh, McS.... that puts credence on rumour I heard that you'll be doing a few of the Tarmac Internationals later this year....

You'll need to be calling the notes faster than a camel can spit then ... I'm hearing you gonna be out in a WRC car ... possibly Donegal ??????

1 - 12 of 12 Posts