RallyForums.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Trevor Dunne
3,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just sitting down to eat breakfast tonight in work and parked in the middle of the canteen is kevin barretts s8 now theres one for you :) no matter how many times i asked the would not start it up what a shame there would be some bang off it in here :p

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Ah ha you must have left to work in Intel!!

Are you getting the free employee trip to Mondello or Spain!

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
One of my homies left college (the lazy fucker couldnt stand the pace!) and he works with Intel he rang me slabbering about some company thing where they get to go to Mondello and drive the yoke and if they dont crash it they get brought to Spain for the WRC round with Barret.

Fat Boy will show them how to steer her!

I heard he was up recceing Mondello there at a test day a few weeks ago:D

·
Trevor Dunne
3,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dont know about the mondello or spain thing but its sitting down stairs and will be till the weekend i think. i wonder could i park my avensis in its place and bring it home :p

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Start her up and out the door- keep pullin the paddle on yer left till the big hand on the dash reads 6!

they will never catch ya!

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
I thought he was Foleys equivalent of C Loriaux, but I hear Barrets car is in Intel Lexlip this week so I reckon they headhunted fat boy?

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Originally posted by fatboymotorsport
just sitting down to eat breakfast tonight in work and parked in the middle of the canteen is kevin barretts s8

Why-was it driven through a wall:p

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Is that the S8 with the miracle depreciation rate??? £80k stg cut off the sale price over 5 months!!!! :eek:

I hope Barrett didn't take out a loan to finance it!!!!

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
I thought it was 40k she lost!!

You must be a alumni of economics my homie, well spotted:laugh:

Poor V800 you should get on to health and safety that cant be hygenie real and true, the whole excreting where you eating vibe

1 - 18 of 18 Posts