RallyForums.com banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Cardigans - Favorite game, Why well because it was on Rpm years ago when the late Bertie fisher was having a bad weekend and WAS losing his favorite game!! Everytime I hear that song I think on Rallying and how harsh a sport it is

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
"simply the best" it was played at the 1995 manx international prize giving when Frank Meagher was carried shoulder high to the stage to recieve his overall award, evertime i hear that song i think of Frank.

·
Registered
410 Posts
How about IF I WERE A RICH MAN for all the hurlers on the ditch,sado's and sundry whingers on this forum.

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Last years RPM report on the Galway rally-the intro was an extended re-mix of Gwen Stefani's "What you waiting for". The 89 COI report had Billy Joel's Pressure.

Wish they would tell us what the songs are cos sometimes I don't know what they are.

Another song I recall is from ITV world of sport-A very wet Welsh rally in 1984-the song I can't stand the rain by Precious Wilson, 1983 Monte-Telegraph Road by Dire Straits, Jean Michell Jarre-Equinox-a very snowey Monte of 1983. Lots of songs-too many to list

[Edited on 10-2-2006 by rubywax]

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Originally posted by JOB
How about IF I WERE A RICH MAN for all the hurlers on the ditch,sado's and sundry whingers on this forum.

JOB

Rallyforums.com Junior-6 posts to your name and all you can come up with is this s hite

·
Registered
410 Posts
Originally posted by rubywax
Originally posted by JOB

JOB

Rallyforums.com Junior-6 posts to your name and all you can come up with is this s hite
Touched a nerve have we

·
Paul Hughes
768 Posts
Originally posted by redpug.com
stay with her johnny johnny!!haha!
x2, cracker wee song, haha!!

na favourite song would be Three Doors Down, Here without you. JSA boys had it on one of ther clips and it was lethal!!!

[Edited on 10-2-2006 by fordrallyesport]

·
Anthony Fehily
259 Posts
Originally posted by almc
Has to be The final countdown by Europe.
Yea, intro used to be used on old Circuit reports on RTE.

Best ever is Don't Stop ME Now, from Queen(I think thats the title !)

1 - 20 of 66 Posts