RallyForums.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wondering if use can help me out there guys?

im loking for a model of bertie fishers silver subaru impreza. willing to pay good money?

cheers

·
Alan Dalton
2,819 Posts
On Ebay, there is a Peugeot 309 GTI for sale(Not a model) which is claimed to have been owned by Bertie Fisher.
If I find the link I will put it up.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that model on kmd is jus wat im lookin for.

to see it sitting there on the web site wit the big sold out label beside it is jus plain annoying. :mad::mad:

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
I am in the middle of building a 1/24 scale one-the decals are proving a bit of a problem to make-the yellow graphics specifically. I did try to get hold of thegraphics off the company that did the car but they don't have them on thier system. It is a project I am working on steadily, in tandem with others. I know Andy Gilmore was planning to do a whole range of Bertie's cars and did produce a wonderful version of the first blue one, so try contacting him to see if he will build you one. The silver car is really good looking one and I was a big fan of Bertie.

Link to Andy Gilmore: http://www.rallymax.tv/news_04_0091_bertie_fisher_models.htm

[Edited on 24-8-2005 by rubywax]

[Edited on 25-8-2005 by rubywax]

[Edited on 25-8-2005 by rubywax]

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks will get in contact with andygilmore..

yea the silver suraru was the best looking.

i have a model of his blue subaru and one of his red mark2. just really want the silver scooby now.

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
tel 07876 562003.

This was on the forum

If phoning from the south dial 0044, drop the 0 before the 7876

[Edited on 13-9-2005 by rubywax]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts