Rally Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have tried to put in an avtar by getting a small picture 110 by 110 and typing in the web address but it did'nt work anyone got any advice?

·
Registered
310 Posts
put the mouse over the pic that u want when its still just a small pic.
right click and properties should come up on the tool bar.click this and a caption should come up on screen.Copy the whole adress of the pic u want then paste it into where it says avater on your contro panel.Hope that helps

[Edited on 5-12-2005 by Eoin G]

[Edited on 5-12-2005 by Eoin G]

·
Anthony Concannon
3,846 Posts
now im saying much but if i was crspics i wouldent let that because every time some one click on any page that has his pic on uses his bandwith.. this is not cheep and ive seen pages here get over 10000 views.. its just not nice.. the man pays alot of money for it..

what you do is go to photobuket.com upload the pic put in the link into the box and it should work..

·
Fergus McAnallen
1,485 Posts
Originally posted by total commitment
ask rallyretro, he deletes the post about how 2 use avatar :D:mad::D

make sure u get the http:// of da photo n not the website :idea:;):idea:
Sorry mr TC I think you'll find I never deleted any post by you or about avatars, blame the other mods if you want but I never deleted it

[Edited on 5-12-2005 by rallyretro]

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Originally posted by rallyretro
I do yes Rory, plenty of them. Its sorting them all out thats the problem. Specific event you would like?

Hi Gus-any event at all will do-need close up if poss-Sheamus from CS pics sent me some but the more the better-thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts