RallyForums.com banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any forum members heading over to the autosport show in the nec after christmas.....

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
If you fly into Birmingham airport, there is a sky rail that will bring you from the airport terminal to the train station. From the train station it is a 5 minute walk to the main concourse of the N.E.C. So basically when you arrive into the main terminal in the airport follow the signs upstairs to the skyrail and you will be in the N.E.C within 10-15 minutes.

Ryanair and Aer Lingus fly into Birmingham from Dublin airport and I think bmibaby fly into Birmingham from B'Fast.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Do a google search for Autosport International and it will bring you to the official website. You can see ticket details from there.

[Edited on 17-12-2005 by CiaraC]

·
Registered
249 Posts
yeah belfast to birm is the handest from up north, i went over n back last year in the one day but u'd need probably 2 days ther neway to see the whole thing, the sky rail is sum job really habdy and thers a hotel just accross d road i stayed in one time really handy aswell.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Is the live action arena worth the extra money on the ticket, would it all be just go karts?

·
Formerly 03dublinwrx
2,080 Posts
Live Action arena

This year my man McCluskey will be in his Xsara racing Tracey ( 6R4 ), Carnegie ( Focus ) & Doran ( Fiesta ). Alister McRae, Martin Rowe, and two rally legends ( can't remember, too early) will also be racing. We were invited three years ago to compete and it was some crack. You can buy me a pint in the bar ;)

Merry Christmas!

·
Formerly 03dublinwrx
2,080 Posts
Not before my time u illiterate plonker.. Your Shrek not Shriek by the way :laugh:

Not sharing a room with u I hope..

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Why stay over night in Birmingham-fly in and out in one day-Ryan Air is about €80 return. Over course Birmingham city is a mad place on a saturday night so it might be worth an overnighter

·
Registered
10 Posts
Stayed over a few years ago. was very quiet!!!!!!, think i may have met 03dublinWRX there, :roll:hard to get accomidation, unless you want the penthouse suite in the Metropole:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:NEXT:p

1 - 20 of 22 Posts