Rally Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
T531 BKV
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me if this event is on gravel and any other info that could be useful

Contact numbers etc???

Thanks

·
T531 BKV
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No one from this forum knows any details about this event???

No Contact numbers???

Come on guys someone must know

·
Trevor Dunne
3,799 Posts
it is being ran by the castle auto club regs can be got from
Mr. Tommy Curran, Mountain View, Oldcastle, Co.Meath. Phone: 049-8541231 (h), 046-9060057 (w) or 086-8550366,
Email: [email protected]

the quarry is located outside the town of kilnaleck it does be signposted. the track is gravel/concret like latton maybe not as fast but a very good track all the same the dont seem to be getting a great entry which is a shame as its a good track and a cheap days sport.

·
Trevor Dunne
3,799 Posts
why was this thread moved to ot ?????? how is a autocross off topic ?????? the thread on the donegal autocross was not moved so why was this ????

·
Trevor Dunne
3,799 Posts
didnt see you on the results patrick did you not get to the event only 21 entries the club is having trouble getting people to do this event its a shame as its a good venue
it allways seems to clash with other events thou the need to sort out the calender for next year.

·
T531 BKV
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We where there alright but we only got a practice run in. There is a pic of me on ngmotorsportimages :D

It was my Dad's first time out in the car and my second.

We had no brakes and then found out that the wheel bearing was knackered - the disc was loose plus the driveshaft nut fell off - that wasnt too good :p it was annoying for my dad as he had been looking forward to it.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Cheers, hope to update next weekend, were going to sell the Bm but decided there's too much work gone into it to let someone else have all the fun, so it's staying and hopefully gettin an Alfa V6 on throttle boddies at the end of the summer :yahoo:

[Edited on 10-6-06 by x-works]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts