RallyForums.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Simon Michael
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apology

It has come to my attention only tonight now that some of my remarks at times have offended some people possibly even motor clubs. I would like to stress that this is NOT what I have set out to do. I do apologise for any hurtful or damaging or outrageous comments I many of said.

I can understand why people get annoyed at some of my comments, as I am normally typing about 2 minutes faster than my brain works (e.g. this I have read this 3 times to make sure it is correct). In my own defence not that there is much of one, I do talk a lot of C>R>A>P at times and I can only hope that you can take it with a pinch of salt.

This is a statement that I have taken upon myself to write, as there is no room in the sport for bad blood, as sport is going though hard times and we all have to work together, to make the sport strong and make it stronger than ever and I would like to be part of this as the sport is a real passion of mine.

If anyone feels this apology is not enough please u2u me or even leave a message below, though I would ask you do the same if you find my apology acceptable. If anyone even wants to meet up for a formal apology I will find this perfectly acceptable.

Finally I feel I am an approachable person and if anyone has any problems with any of my comments no matter how small, please let me know as I do suffer from foot in mouth syndrome and what’s worse I don’t know I do it, so please tell me.

I hope this sorts a lot out

Thanks for your time
Simon Michael
[email protected]

·
Martin Costello
6,803 Posts
Who did you offend? honest opinion is acceptable in most cases

·
Older wise one !
1,880 Posts
Simon, just thought I'd let ya know .. You aint offended me...
I cant speak for others..
but I would say : Some others often cannot accomodate 'constructive criticism'..as they think they know or act best !

Fair play to you all the same for that post ... but you're only humoring those who refuse to 'look outside of the box'

Ma Salaama...........

·
Simon Michael
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah thanks for support, just some of my comments have stirred a bit of rift in Motorsport circles, which i didn't mean to happen

·
Registered
866 Posts
yes rossg now that u have got to 1000 you have no need to talk spam:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

:moo:

·
Registered
88 Posts
AND I ALSO APPOLOGISE FOR DANG ALL IF YOU DONT LIKE IT GO AND GET A LIFE , THIS FOURM WAS GOOD CRACK UNTIL ALL THE DO GOODERS CAME ALONG, I HAD A LOT OF POSTS REMOVED AND I DID NOT FEEL THAT THEY WERE OFFENSIVE TO ANYONE, JUST A BIT OF CRACK. SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST TOO SENSITIVE AND CAN'T TAKE A JOKE IN CONTEXT, OR INDEED A BIT OF CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. IS IT NOT TRADITION FOR A GOOD SLAGGING MATCH AT THE FINISH OF ANY RALLY, AND TAKEN IN THE MANNER IT IS GIVEN, "FUN"

·
Martin Costello
6,803 Posts
WHY WAS HBHHs CRY FOR HELP ON THE DONEGAL WEEKEND REMOVED FROM THE FORUM? I BELIEVE THE UNKNOWN SLIGOCHAMP ABUSED US AT THE WEEKEND,ALL NEW MEMBERS SHOULD BE MADE PUT REAL NAMES IN WITH USERNAME TO JOIN FORUM. APOLOGIES TO HBHH FOR LAUGHING AT HIS REQUEST FOR HELP,JUST THOUGHT IT WAS SO UNUSUAL

·
Simon Michael
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Look if i decide to apologise it will be my decision, I have my reasons considering I was in wrong and caused a bit of rift.

I didn't ask anyone else to apologise, its my call and if i do apologise. i don't want to hear from small minded people who can't understand stand why,

Any serious comment I make I would normally stick to it to the death ask anyone who would know me or the family, us Michaels don't back down. But if we are in wrong we are first to apologise!!!

[Edited on 15-5-2006 by TSM Motorsport]

·
Registered
866 Posts
Originally posted by fidgy
WHY WAS HBHHs CRY FOR HELP ON THE DONEGAL WEEKEND REMOVED FROM THE FORUM? I BELIEVE THE UNKNOWN SLIGOCHAMP ABUSED US AT THE WEEKEND,ALL NEW MEMBERS SHOULD BE MADE PUT REAL NAMES IN WITH USERNAME TO JOIN FORUM. APOLOGIES TO HBHH FOR LAUGHING AT HIS REQUEST FOR HELP,JUST THOUGHT IT WAS SO UNUSUAL
nothing wrong with laughing :yes::whistle::whip::yahoo: at least it made you smile :washmouth:
i am sure a few others (nigelc) were crying in desbelief at such a dreadful post on the real and true boring everyone knows everything forum :whistle::yahoo::whip::starwars:

:moo: :moo:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Originally posted by half bull half hiefer
Originally posted by fidgy
nothing wrong with laughing :yes::whistle::whip::yahoo: at least it made you smile :washmouth:
i am sure a few others (nigelc) were crying in desbelief at such a dreadful post on the real and true boring everyone knows everything forum :whistle::yahoo::whip::starwars:

:moo: :moo:

WHY WHY:wacko:WHY WHY:wacko:WHY WHY:wacko:WHY WHY:wacko:WHY WHY:wacko:WHY WHY:wacko:WHY

Another pointless post by HBHH

Hope to god You NEVER make moderator!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts