RallyForums.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Formerly RS1800
2,979 Posts
Ya Wall had a nasty off alright, i was just down the road at the junction. On The Limit Sports were there and i think they caught it. Heard the co driver broke his legs?

·
Stephen Doherty
983 Posts
ya i was there as well..alcorn was quick all day but that yoke didnt sound well!!!!

moffetts yoke was unreal-too much power for a day like today,but he was still throwing it about

·
Formerly RS1800
2,979 Posts
He was on 3 cylinders for da last three stages i think? It really was a great display of driving

·
Registered
24 Posts
Definitely some pilot. please let this silence his critics cos he drives at that pace everytime he is out.

·
Daniel Ryan
1,193 Posts
he came n2 my junctuion on ss4 on the limit.. tcame thru the bale chicane before it like a man posesed... just as he exited the corner he lost a cylinder..... also maurice moffet is some entertainer but as said before car was too powerful for conditions(not takin away from alcorn)

·
paul gallagher
1,274 Posts
he has to be one of the fasted two wheel drive men at the mo on the island great run in a ''wee corolla'' and to think he wrecked her on the same stages last year but took no effect on the man

1 - 13 of 13 Posts