Rally Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Am I wrong or can you get an Evo 9 built and running for 80K Euro?????????????

(Mc Hales car selling for 90k €)

I thought Mc Hale was going Evo 9

Must be his turn with the Corolla.

·
Alan Dalton
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Roy White upgraded his Evo 8.5 to an 9. Ralliart GMBH were supposed to build the best Evo's so 90K does not sound too bad. It would be good to see him in a WRC.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I agree I would love to see aaron in a WRC car cause I think he would give anybody a run for there money.Whatever he does I wish him the best look.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I heard from a reliable source that there is a third focus in the machale house, so that would be 2 '03 cars and an '05. Think Aaron is doing the National in 1 of the '03 Focuses.Should go well.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Mad skills I never knew Grp N cars were so expensive wow!

What Subaru WRC would he go for? like an S11 top notch job or something a bit older?

I wonder how you convert an 8 to a 9?

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
What a turn out that would be -three focus-then we couild see who was faster-also would make servicing, parts bin and repairs a lot easier too-why go scooby when you can go Focus.:roll:

·
Registered
866 Posts
Originally posted by crspics.com
Hmmmmm, all wrong!
tell the truth now, come on, no hiding :p;):kiss::roll::dunno::D:cool::laugh:

·
Brian Fenton
1,221 Posts
I was talking to the people running Aaron back at the marshall's payback day and they said they had two Evo 9s almost ready.They also said the 8.5 that he was using was a pig of a car when they got it first from RalliArt Germany so..:dunno:

·
Trevor Dunne
3,799 Posts
none of the ralliart gmbh cars did anything in this country roy white had no luck with his and neither did mchale roy white built the evo 9 running gear into his 8.5 shell that is also what kevin kellegher is doing mchale was intreseted in a 9 but if he is going that route id say he will build a new car 90k is a bit expensive for a car that isnt reilalbe you would build a new 9 easy for that and there a way better car.
did anyone ever hear what ralliart charged for there cars its a bit like prodrive for the scooby you pay 25k extra for a few fancy kelvar bit and bobs and have to fork out loads for them to fix it.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Downloading

Downloading

Downloading

Downloading

James Foley love fest download is now complete!

Jaysus Free advertising and mad love or what?

Ralliart cant build that bad of cars, if the few bits of Kevlar etc arent that important why dont PWRC teams get Miley from Glenroe in his hay shed to build their cars?

·
Trevor Dunne
3,799 Posts
how many pwrc teams use ralliart germany cars troop? not alot consider the are now closed must not have been doing to much business.look at the results of there cars mchale was in trouble every rally roy white hardly finished a rally in his car not sure if sheamus lenords car is ralliart but harper would have it sorted anyway p morrow used davie greers ralliart 8.5 on a few rallies and it broke down also.and there is nothing wrong with free advertisment
and trojian can you tell me whats wrong with a 8 what car do you rally that you can say a evo 8 is a bad car.
as far as i can remember a ralliart gmbh evo 8.5 was circa 120K euro and if you compare them to the cars being build here or in england there is'nt that much difference only the finishing touches which dont effect the speed or setup of the car a €2000 roof vent wont make you go any quicker :dunno:

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Sorry, I wouldnt have a clue how many Ralliart cars are in PWRC (even before they shut down) I was just surmising, nay presuming and thats the mother of all fuck ups.

I think I read last year in the Donegal Programme or Carsport or somewhere Leonards car was Ralliart GB-MH-LH-WH-D-WW-DL-TS-TN-C-KK-C-G-SO-W-WX-WD-LM-cuz it had that 2grand roof vent? Or does every car have to have them? Without it is the car not homologated? It certainly makes an Evo 8 two grand cheaper to roll!!!

Sorry Spread the love.

Does anyone else remember the cartoon TRANSFORMERS?

There was a dinosouar in it called Grimlock, he talked in simple words in a very gruff voice, and he classified and catagorised everything in 2 ways...............

"Ralliart BAD"

"James Foley GOOD"

:laugh:
Only slagging Homie- Im the armchair non expert, you build them on a daily basis you would know.

[Edited on 8-1-2006 by Tropsrotom]

1 - 20 of 29 Posts