Rally Forums banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Formerly PJ RS1800
2,919 Posts
Years ago there was a Group N 3-door Cossie which Kenny Colbert had something to do with getting a car for a driver I think had a cancer at the time in the 90's
The car was White with Blue Striping, not sure if it was an ex Frank Fennell car or not
Could this be the same one?
Noel Conlon was the driver. Year was 1993....

·
And..THE BEAR HAVE IT !
1,608 Posts
Noel Conlon was the driver. Year was 1993....
He was supposed to do it in a Peugeot 205 RWD but blew the engine I think and would'nt have it ready for the Circuit.
The car he used was the ex Kevin Barrett / Frank Fennell 3 dr Cossie that originally was used by Austin MacHale on the 1988 RAC with none other than James O Brien co-driving.

·
Aidan Friel
1,829 Posts
The Frank Fennell car was owned and driven by one Rory Kennedy in 1993 , he used it in Donegal Hills and Clare stages .

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
i know my car was built by collins motorsport as i have the original msa logbook, am just wondering who it was actually built for??

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
the build is coming along now got all the wiring done and it works!! just waiting for some minor parts for the engine and il get it fired up! brakes after that and get the gearbox out and check the clutch etc,etc:)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Shes a stunner, I would say 3 dr sierra shells will soon be very sought after maybe like mk2 s who knows. Sorry to gate crash the thread but does anyone know where I would get 2 new front wings for a 3 dr sierra. The ones on E Bay in England are collection only.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Tire Car Vehicle Wheel Land vehicle
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive lighting
Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle Wheel
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window
Car Vehicle Plant Tire Automotive tire
Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle Vehicle Tire
Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle

Hi my dad dermot caldwell bought the car off mickey Farrell in 91 after ray rolled it used it till about 95 where pasty carberry bought and turned it gpA was originally a gpN car
Tire Car Vehicle Wheel Land vehicle

21 - 40 of 40 Posts