RallyForums.com banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Alan Dalton
2,819 Posts
Some great pics well done.
But what is the story with Eddie Garry's car, I thought Martin Cairns bought it off him?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
em.............. Good question, maybe he was in a hire car

Must have alook at some reg numbers

·
Banned
346 Posts
Originally posted by sadie
best pics from killarney so far

the rest of the snappers must have been hungover me thinks
They're only the best photographs cause the best photographers didn't venture down. It appears a hill climb and an airfield in Fermanagh was were they decided to go

·
Registered
39 Posts
So JJ,

who were the best photographers that didn't turn-up in killarney, where can we see all the best shots from the clubie events

·
Seamus Counihan
761 Posts
Good one JJ. Lets see you pick up a camera and beat Roy's selection of photos. Like most of the bullshti here you wouldn't be able to do anything near the job.

Seamus

·
Registered
20 Posts
Originally posted by crspics.com
Good one JJ. Lets see you pick up a camera and beat Roy's selection of photos. Like most of the bullshti here you wouldn't be able to do anything near the job.

Seamus
from lurking about here there seems to be a lot of that :/

·
Fergus McAnallen
1,485 Posts
JJ What the funck are you on about .... No disrespect to any photographer that wasn't in Killarney (and sorry if i left anyone out that I did see who was there) but I'd have thought Esler Crawford, Roy Dempster, Seamus Counihan, Trevor Foster and Ger Leahy was a good enough selection of the top photographers in Ireland present in Killarney, all guys who have been taking photos for 15+ years, and in one instance of the above, 40+ years :eek::

·
Registered
308 Posts
...... and in one instance of the above, 40+ years :eek::

Is Elser still clicking away? When I was a kid (and that might've been in the 70s) reading Sammy Hamill in the Tele there was always a picture or two taken by Elser Crawford.

Noel

·
Fergus McAnallen
1,485 Posts
Yep Esler was there, I was talking to him in service but no doubt he was on the stages where no-one else was eyeing up that one shot different from everyone else ... thats what I admire him for :yes:

·
Martin Costello
6,803 Posts
Originally posted by rallyretro
JJ What the funck are you on about ...., Seamus Counihan, and in one instance of the above, 40+ years :eek::
Thank god you named Mr crawford cause i thought you were talking about Seamus:stupid::surrender:

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Originally posted by rallyretro
JJ What the funck are you on about .... No disrespect to any photographer that wasn't in Killarney (and sorry if i left anyone out that I did see who was there) but I'd have thought Esler Crawford, Roy Dempster, Seamus Counihan, Trevor Foster and Ger Leahy was a good enough selection of the top photographers in Ireland present in Killarney, all guys who have been taking photos for 15+ years, and in one instance of the above, 40+ years :eek::
And don't forget John Bayly was there too.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Pat, thanks, I am only a noive in comparison with Seamus, Roy, Trevor, Ger, Esler, I certainly make them aware of the age gap though.
see you on the moon

·
Formerly tarmac timo
1,663 Posts
Does esler have a website of his photos up at all, cause ive seen them down through the years and there some great ones been published in the Carsport magazine

1 - 20 of 27 Posts