Rally Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK to re-open my site I'm running a small 8 stage multi platform event for RBR signup is open and if your interested you can signup HERE

[Edited on 5-12-2005 by Gary]

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm getting more response from Rallyforum.com for this event than here... whats up guys you cry out for competition and when it arrives you stay quiet :D

This is a tester event for bigger and better things to come so lets get rally!! get signed up!!

Rally Starts 18/12/2005 so plenty of time to dust off that disc and get practicing :D

[Edited on 6-12-2005 by Gary]

·
Registered
71 Posts
get ur website known on rallyforum.com. those lads love the gaming but, although we get a healthy turnout for most events, its really only for the local events it happens (ie the events that are held on that forum). but its a good place to go alright.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Deadline tonight (TUE) at midnight (GMT). If your results are not in you will be classified as DNS.

Results published shortly after midnight ;)

You can either email me or send them via U2U

[Edited on 20-12-2005 by Gary]

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
dont panic u got till midnight :D... I still have the second half to do and I'm out tonite aswell :D

EVERYONE REMEMBER

Even if you retire (which you shouldnt really :D) please send me the times you have completed and the reason for your retirement.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
no worries anto...there will plenty more chances to run in 2006 watch this space :D

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Its Official

Out of the 11 Entries to this rally only 5 starters. Hope to see more starters in the next event. (Details To Follow)

PC
1 Alan Ruber 37:08.1
2 Gary Gray 49:10.8
3 Paddy Cummins DNF
4 John Jones DNS

PS2
1 Tor Andre Børresen 39:24.6
2 Jon Jackson DNF
3 Luke Harvey DNS
4 Craig Breen DNS
5 Craig Beresford DNS
6 David Napier DNS
7 Anthony Concannon DNS

Full Results http://www.nirallyworld.net/?do=rbrJFFrally

Rally Report to follow

[Edited on 21-12-2005 by Gary]

·
we dnt need no edukayshun
2,242 Posts
Gutted that the 1st time that my name has appeared on an entry list I got a DNS I knew my wife planned to take me out for a meal for my birthday last night, the surprise bit was that she had booked us into a hotel for the night, and arranged for us both to have the day off today, just home now:D

I had done the stages on monday evening, have the times here beside me, not as good as Tor's times :roll: but I feel they are respectable.

Was setup allowed to be altered for the rally? I used the standard setup and have a button controller, my times were
ss1 4.08.04 and 4.08.64
ss3 5.58.65 and 6.06.66
ss5 4.15.08 and 4.16.39
ss6 5.37.92 and 5.43.71

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Definately respectable times David and yes setup was set at standard.

Happy Birthday for last night :D

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
thats no problem it wasnt your fault .... get signed up for the next one and show us what you can do :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts