Rally Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Highly style drive by the lad in the RPM sponsored 106 it sounds pure cup car, but even if it has a hairy engine he done well to beat all the super 1600 cars in Galway

·
Formerly anihel
1,883 Posts
Andrew drove extremely well, think Darren Gass lost three minutes on some stage sunday, but Andrew drove really well all weekend and made a mockery of his seeding

·
Registered
6 Posts
well done to Andrew Bush in the 106 cup car but 17 year old Darran Gass was beating them all in his Fiesta including his dad in the WRC Fabia till he had problems

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Gass was bravest man all weeked. Everywhere I saw him he was on it. He was 'wipeout' over where Breen spun last year! Great to see. Those fiestas have the personality of a 'old skool' rally car in modern clothing - i.e. they have to be driven by the scruff of the neck!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Was checking the time sheets last night and Gass lost 9 mins.6 mins as a result of two offs and 3 mins doing one stage with a bent axle.Well done Andrew,it's not allways the quickest that win.

[Edited on 7-2-2006 by emac-c]

·
Registered
50 Posts
fair played to andrew. drove fast and steady all weekend with no mistakes. Unlike some,lol! Just need to try and tidy my act up a little!

·
Formerly anihel
1,883 Posts
Originally posted by D
fair played to andrew. drove fast and steady all weekend with no mistakes. Unlike some,lol! Just need to try and tidy my act up a little!
Darren, I'd prefer the act the way it was....much more exciting:D:D:D.....super drive, well done

1 - 9 of 9 Posts