Rally Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Formerly gee
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 6 months searching for this rare 1/10th scale tamiya old skool with front mount engine and belt drive RC car it was down to the mate at www.gingapaint.co.uk for a paint job and tints, then up to M Tec for the decals so many thanks to all and not long finished applying the graphix and i'm chuffed to bits with her. few wee things still to do like trim the arches with dremmel etc (came cut badly) and get the bonnet pins cut and onto it plus i think the rally ireland door number but nearly done :D

what you's think ?

·
Formerly gee
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by dcr22B
Graham,

You'd wanna change the registration number on it!
it's only the rear one that needs done and going to a graphix place near home soon to get the rally ireland ones done and the rear number plate updated ;) dont panic! should be completed by tonight

·
Registered
866 Posts
action video gee :headache::headache::headache:

·
Formerly gee
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hbhh - she still needs the radio gear so will be a week or 2 before shes on the stages at least. no panic to get it driving though.

i will have the rally ireland numbers and decals on it wednesday night and a vew updated images with the new rear plate etc on her ;)

·
Registered
866 Posts
big engine ruby :caution::caution:

are you doing any championship rounds gee :box:

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
no the wheels-single lock nut wheels are not homolagated, nor are poly carbonate bodies and seperate chassis.

:)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts