Rally Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Formerly RS1800
2,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On rallycarsforsale.net look at their ad of the week. An ex works manta for €110,000! I don't know bout all ye but i think that's crazy money! You can get a WRC for less than that!

·
Formerly cathal
278 Posts
maybe you would get a wrc for that but no wrc would sound like a manta being driven at full tilt,i know if i had the choice what i would buy and it would be driven by the two rear wheels and i would spend my time driving it looking out of the side windows smiling.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
whats even more mental is the Felicia Kit car for 35k. excle vat

Supposedly ex Kresta.............so what?

[Edited on 11-12-2005 by Tropsrotom]

·
Formerly RS1800
2,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ya that's crazy money too! Somebody in the Czech Rep. will buy it tho cz Kresta once drove it, nobody anywhere else would buy it especially for that money!

·
Formerly RS1800
2,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And i love Manta's by the way, i just think that is mental money for one, no matter who drove it or how well she's kept

·
Registered
2,098 Posts

This yoke is on it now for 30 grand, and its nowhere near April 1st?

·
Banned
346 Posts
look wot else is for sale - wonder what he's gettin to replace it?

Ford Focus WRC
ID# : 13936 ; Date posted : December 6, 2005 ; Expire date : November 6, 2007 ;
Factory date: 2002

Price: £210000

Details: 02 ford focus wrc bare metal rebuild at m-sport jan 05 updated to paddle shift and new spec titanium tarmac suspension Engine 500km gearbox transmission & suspension 100km, Car just resprayed maintained regardless of cost

Contact Name: craig bennett

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
them 206 sw are ment to be deadly to handle they are used a lot in the uk both rallying and on track racing

1 - 9 of 9 Posts