Rally Forums banner

Germany

3K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  GKnight 
#1 ·
Craig having a good morning so far, hope it continues. Yesterday wasn't so good for him but I think he has beaten Mats on every stage. Keep it up lads.

#6 ·
shame craig going into the field. been faster than ostberg on every stage, and even now, still only 14 secs behind him after that and the rain problem. any wonder people find it hard to engage with wrc anymore, the drivers after every stage are so depressing, same old bull****, with the words feeling, rhythm hot words. Sunninen especially, some of his interviews sounds like he want to bury his head in a gas cooker. Tanak isnt much better. as said, very surprised by andreas since he joined, he has done very little really, in a car thats winning rallies. Have to say though, that Toyota is turning into a cracking package.

#9 ·
Have to say I probably had more interest in the ESports final this weekend than the actual real rallying. Well done to Jon Armstrong, although I feared he had thrown it away on the 2nd last stage. Hopefully it gets him a bit of exposure and maybe help lead to something. I'd say that prize of the Hyundai i20 won't last too long!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.