Rally Sweden 2017
RallyForums.com is the premier All All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
    Thanks

Default Rally Sweden 2017

Hello lads & lassies,

Trying to book for Rally Sweden next year. One travelling from Cork & one from Donegal & possibly one or two more to confirm. I see a direct flight from Dublin to Oslo direct & Karlstad can be got to by rail or car hire. I know the dates havent been confirmed yet but want to have details for lads that are interested in goin.

What i was hopin to find out is what way do you lads normally travel & where do they fly in to? Also where do uz base yourselves for the rally-hotel wise etc. & is car hire the best option rather than bussing it to stages.

Any info would be much appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.

2. Remove Advertisements
    RallyForums.com
    Advertisements

Thanks

Default Re: Rally Sweden 2017

For the 5 last years, we landed at Oslo Gardermoen which is the Sweden Rally's closest airport. We don't know yet where the Service Park will be installed next year, but it will probably be held in Torsby (150 km from Gardermoen airport).

We chose to rent a car at the airport, so we were able to see at least 9 special stages each year. We tried too to rent a cottage not far from the Service Park.

As soon as the location of the Service Park is published, don't waste time before to book a cottage or a hotel room, because there will be a quick shortage...