Rally Forums banner

Wrc 5

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  jake 
#1 ·
Anyone here buy the new wrc game? Got it for the ps3 and so far it doesn't seem too bad.. Haven't played too much as I don't get much time for it but the online and career modes seem good and the stages are fairly tricky in places! Co-Driver is a bit of a pain to listen to at times alright but other than that it's a case of so far so good! :+1: anyone online later?

#2 ·
stopped buying it long time ago, although have tried each incarnation. Dreadfull, every one of them. They are so, so far behind, and never seem to improve at all. richard burns rally, even after all these years, is still way ahead. Im astounded that they still cant bring bring better handling, and the sounds of the cars are still ps2 quality. the rally game which im about to try once i upgrade my pc in a few weeks is dirt rally, which is still being made and released in stages, but it does look an amazing game. plenty of good footage on youtube, including one of the latest updates rally cross which looks brill. As a bit of fun wrc series might allow the non serious sim racer a thrill, but for anyone looking a bit of realism its a load of dung. just my opinion. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.