Rally Forums banner

Circuit of Ireland App

9K views 28 replies 20 participants last post by  Pat McHugh 
#1 ·
If anyone has not done so already I recomend downloading this App.
It's fantastic and will keep you up to date will all the information that you need over the 2 days out on the stages.

#23 ·
As far as I know the app was developed by the same people who did the Galway International Rally app. The CoI app was much more polished than the Galway one so things are quickly moving in the right direction but the only bit of the CoI app that was updated as far as I could see was the news. No stage times or anything.

#25 ·
I had the same issue (Android) with not getting stage times and the app crashing each time I tried to access the times & one or two other parts of the app crashing also. I did use it out on the stages to get rough times for stages later in the day etc if I hadn't my program on me so it was useful for that.

The day after the event I open up the program control panel and noticed an update for the app. Downloaded it and times worked a treat!!! Guess I should have checked before I headed off. (I think the update only went up after a few stages of the event)

Overall a good idea, a few things that could be added would be the actual times for he running of stages as opposed to the Leg times. I had a program but when you are wandering around service or standing on a ditch you might not have the program to hand.

Liked the fact that anything downloaded (leg times, entry list) was available offline so you could view these without roaming.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.