Rally Forums banner

Donnelly Group IRC Circuit of Ireland 2012 Rd 3

35K views 145 replies 67 participants last post by  Tartanic 
#1 · (Edited)
#71 ·
I expected a bit more from him but it's early days in his S2000 career, 2nd or 3rd run in one. There's a French guy looking after Arzeno, can't recall his name.....oh yes, some bloke by the name of Loeb.....

#70 ·
I think rally radio has got so much better this year, chris and Xav are doing a great job with the Guru so much easier to listen to it. Quote of the rally has to go Xav though, " We will have a word with Sam now, we will just wait until he is finished playing with his helmet"

#72 ·
Mikkelsen was fortunate after this morning's first stage:

"I was lucky, very lucky," said Mikkelsen. "We were flat in sixth gear when we ran wide and smashed the right-rear wheel against a rock. We were lucky not to get a puncture and even more lucky not to have the wheel disintegrate. We were only five kilometres into the stage, but we got through."

Breen:

#75 ·
Some battle here with the skodas it's going to be tight to the end

But what is the story with mobile Internet coverage in the north does it exist at all out site the centre of a big town results very hard to follow

Maybe new men doing the results this year & dont know the coverage in some areas. Results for the national section are even worse.

#94 ·
On the Breen accent, my cousin lived in Austria for a few years. I went to visit him. He talked normal to me but when he spoke English to his Austrian friends, accent changed completely. If it's a Eurosport guy interviewing for a Eurosport audience as opposed to an Irish guy interviewing Breen and given that he's been trying to communicate with French mechanics for a week so it's only natural his accent will have changed whether he realises it or not. No other reason and it's def not because he's embarrassed to be Irish

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.