Results 1 to 1 of 1
04-08-2010, 09:42 #1
- Join Date
- Oct 2005
- Thanked 108 Times in 36 Posts
MEC Sprint Weekend 21/22 August 2010
Regs for the MEC Sprint Weekend (21/22 Aug) - NOW AVAILABLE!!
Saturday: Naul, Co. Dublin (N 53º 35.355’, W 6º 19.814’)
Sunday: Country Crest Foods, Rathmooney, Lusk, Co. Dublin
(N 53º 33.088’, W 6º 11.327’)
1. Production Saloons up to 1400cc including Minis with removable front section.
2. Production Saloons up to 1650cc
3A. Production Saloons 1651cc to 2050cc and GT/Sportscars up to 1650cc
3B. Production Saloons and Rally Cars over 2050cc, GT/Sportscars over 1650cc, and 4WD Rally cars
4. Classic Cars as per HRCA Regulations (See Appendix ‘48’ of current MI Yearbook & FIA Appendix ‘K’)
Round of the HRCA Championship 2010
5 Formula Ford 1600 as per Ford Motorsport Regulations & Formula Vee as per Appendix ‘44’ of MI Yearbook
6. Formula Libre Single Seaters up to 2050cc having only one cam-shaft and Single Seaters up to 1650cc with
two or more cam-shafts
7. Libre Unlimited: All cars not covered by another class and other 4WD cars
8. Rally Cars up to 1650cc
9. Rally Cars 1651cc to 2050cc
ENTRY FEES: €140 per single day or €250 two days
<< See Regs for more details >>Rebuilding times...