1986 Cosworth Sierra 3 Dr Rally car query... UJI 9527 - Page 7
RallyForums.com is the premier All All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    Thanks

I have been collecting all the history for D350SLV and Q293ghg. From the chassis numbers of the shells I have, iv been able to trace the origions further.

The D350 was rented off Presspart for Colin to do the scottish/uk championship in a cosworth along side Jimmy. Jimmy did not want both hinself and Colin to compete in the same Class (Grp A) so he rented the gpn N D350slv from Presspart. Colin competed a number of rounds have various levels of luck.
    Colin McRae competed Audi sport rally late 22/10/1988 #22
    Colin McRae competed skip brown 11/3/1989 #9
    Colin McRae competed Cordiners Granite City Rally 1989 #2
    Colin McRae competed Tudar webasto manx rally1989 #5

Cyrill Bolton did Donegal in 1988 #19
    Cyrill did Manx 1988 #33

Enda Nolan Purchased the Car D350SLV 1990
    Enda Nolan did Circuit 1990 #30
    Enda bought Q293GHG GRPA car after Colin Rolled in Yourkshire (but finished) from presspart
    The Q293ghg running gear was built into saphaire Shell and the D350SLV numer Plate was Used on the car
    The D350SLV GRPN car which was fully intacted recieved the plate Q293GHG (no known reason for this swap)
    The Grp N car was driven by Alan Chambers car #30 (searching for images to verify years and rallies completed) Car painted white (Tuite Windows)
    The GrpN car was then driven by Stephen Roche (searching for images to verify years and rallies)
    The GrpN car was sold to Eammon Keegan and rallied with Noel McGrath as nav 1999 Car painted red
    The car was sold to myself in 2004 to present day and continuing to build and verify complete history
    Research of the documentation with the car and the chassis numbers confirm the car was the origional D350SLV

I would like to obtain the artifacts of rally msa and msi log books over the years of use to complete the history to a completed level

Ill follow with the q293ghg history in a floowing post
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ledwith; 14-06-2018 at 00:53.

2. Remove Advertisements
    RallyForums.com
    Advertisements