Sligo 17th & 18th November [Archive] - RallyForums.com

PDA

View Full Version : Sligo 17th & 18th November

V77-SMB
30-10-2007, 12:02
Is Sligo going to be a complete nightmare on Saturday and Sunday??

I have lectures to go to in the middle of the town, in the Sligo City Hotel on Saturday and Sligo Park on the Sunday...

Not only does this mean not getting to RI, but also I think the place is going to be bunged...

Wondering if there is any point even going, or should I just go and watch the rally instead!

dcr22B
30-10-2007, 12:19

I have lectures to go to in the middle of the town, in the Sligo City Hotel on Saturday and Sligo Park on the Sunday...

Not only does this mean not getting to RI, but also I think the place is going to be bunged...

Wondering if there is any point even going, or should I just go and watch the rally instead!

Hmm, lectures v Rally Ireland :confused::confused::confused:

Easy choice mate.

V77-SMB
30-10-2007, 12:59
lol.. I know, I know...No contest normally!! But I have an exam the week after based on the lecture...

If I don't pass it, I don't get to do my prof 2 exams in the summer.... Could always just try and bluff the exam... If it worked for 3 years of uni....:laugh:

spanner
30-10-2007, 13:36
buy a scooter and you might just be able to get around

underdog
30-10-2007, 14:22

What bright spark organised lectures in those two hotels on those dates?

V77-SMB
30-10-2007, 14:44
Someone eejit sitting in ICAI headoffice in Dublin who is obviously blissfully unaware of any such event happening in Sligo!

They'd be quick enough to change the dates if it clashed with the All-Ireland or FA cup final.... etc etc!!

It gets worse... The reason we aren't in Sligo IT (as normal) is because there are dozens heli's booked in to land in its grounds, you think someone would have made the connection!!

:mad: