WRC Rally Germany [Archive] - RallyForums.com

PDA

View Full Version : WRC Rally Germany

David Murphy
15-06-2015, 19:42
Hi,
I'm interested in going to rally Germany in August on my own. Just wondering if you have gone to the rally could you give me any tips or any advise?

Thanks

David

Art McCarrick
16-06-2015, 13:20
Hi,
I'm interested in going to rally Germany in August on my own. Just wondering if you have gone to the rally could you give me any tips or any advise?

Thanks

David

Fly in to Frankfurt Hahn or Luxembourg, whichever is cheapest. I think there may even be a flight from Kerry airport to Frankfurt Hahn. No real need to stay in Trier unless you want too. Stages are generally north and east of the town. Stages are very accessible, great rally. Try find someone else to go to split the cost, not an expensive rally to go to though

David Murphy
16-06-2015, 15:08
Fly in to Frankfurt Hahn or Luxembourg, whichever is cheapest. I think there may even be a flight from Kerry airport to Frankfurt Hahn. No real need to stay in Trier unless you want too. Stages are generally north and east of the town. Stages are very accessible, great rally. Try find someone else to go to split the cost, not an expensive rally to go to though

Thanks Art

shane reynolds
19-06-2015, 22:00
If you fancy a road trip fly into Amsterdam it's a 4 hour drive but you can visit a few race tracks on the way like spa, nurburgring and you could travel over to Luxembourg and into Strasbourg quite easily.
Sure you could call on Seb he'll have the Tae on

David Murphy
21-06-2015, 17:03
If you fancy a road trip fly into Amsterdam it's a 4 hour drive but you can visit a few race tracks on the way like spa, nurburgring and you could travel over to Luxembourg and into Strasbourg quite easily.
Sure you could call on Seb he'll have the Tae on

For me flying from kerry to frankfurt hahn is the best way to get there, thinking of making a detour to nurburgring as its close by,although looking at videos on youtube to nurburgring can be crazy at times ha, was also thinking of going to spa but i think the F1 is on that week,