Rally Forums banner

Game PaceNotes!

3K views 22 replies 13 participants last post by  rossgamble1987 
#1 ·
Has anyone else noticed that in WRC4 if your on an absolute scorcher of a time anywhere the notes start coming to late. I got to the end of a long straight in New Zealand and it was near the end! In the Peugeot Extreme 307 24secs ahead of computer through last split and the last few corners the notes were completly screwed! The notes were being called as i was goin through the corner he was describing! What use is that to me? By the end of the stage due to about 4 accidents i only finnished 11.23 secs ahead! Anyone else have this problem!!?????????

#4 ·
Its good to know im not the only one it happens to. Although once you have one mistake and go do the stage again usually i remember those parts so i am usually fine then after!!

#6 ·
the only games with even reasonable notes is mobil 1 rally championship (but they should be more descriptive) and rbr (but theyre not numerical).
wrc series have always had really bad pacenotes. you gotta live with it. best thing to do is learn the stages off by heart so you dont need a codriver. then shut down his volume and do it to the best of your ability. or you could of course write out your own pacenotes and get a freind to be your codriver!

#7 ·
Originally posted by RWDPaddy
so you dont need a codriver. then shut down his volume and do it to the best of your ability.
I reckon one Irish Subaru Driver does this anyway:p

Illegal recce the only answer, go out on the stages 6 weeks before hand in a postmans van or a county council lorry:D

#11 ·
Originally posted by Tropsrotom
so you dont need a codriver. then shut down his volume and do it to the best of your ability.

Illegal recce the only answer, go out on the stages 6 weeks before hand in a postmans van or a county council lorry:D

so that was you i saw then!!!!! :p:p:p

only messin :p:p

#13 ·
Originally posted by Tropsrotom

TROPSROTOM ...... Have to hand it to you. Dunno what wee world you live in but you are bang on with the Post Van.....! VERY good and very subtle.......Well Done

#14 ·
yeah wrc 4 was a abstard for that, but with wrc evolved ive had no bother,

coz im such a fast driver ive got the notes super early just in case the co driver gets his sweet stuck under his tongue.

did sony just do the wrc championships in 2002? coz if mike curran still has the title of wrc champion im one to take it off him.:p

#22 ·
Originally posted by McS
Has anyone else noticed that in WRC4 if your on an absolute scorcher of a time anywhere the notes start coming to late. I got to the end of a long straight in New Zealand and it was near the end! In the Peugeot Extreme 307 24secs ahead of computer through last split and the last few corners the notes were completly screwed! The notes were being called as i was goin through the corner he was describing! What use is that to me? By the end of the stage due to about 4 accidents i only finnished 11.23 secs ahead! Anyone else have this problem!!?????????

I whent that fast in WRC 4 that i just past the finish boards and then started the next stage while the computer was still giving notes for the previous one :washmouth::washmouth::whistle:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.