Rally Forums banner

Any Rally Games

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  GKnight 
#1 ·
Can someone please tell me why does none of these rally games have any championships in ireland in them, lets face it ireland has to be one of the best rallying countries in the world, and also why cant you customize your own car exactly how you want it to be in any of the games????????????????

#2 ·
Main rally game on the market on the moment is Dirt and WRC ... WRC uses the same rallies as the actual WRC Calendar does so if Ireland was a part of the WRC this year then we would be seeing it in the upcoming WRC game and Dirt is focused on the arcade side while having a good bit of rallying in it but there main objective is to have the DIRT game appeal to the US market so that's why Gymkana,Baja,etc is in the game.

Personally I'm glad Ireland isn't a part of the WRC Games as the WRC Game itself is very unrealistic, as in the stages and they wouldn't do a good job of making the Irish stages realistic.

As far customizing your car, you need a copy of Richard Burns Rally for the PC and from there you can download a Content that will enable you to customize your car !

#3 ·
agreed, plus the fec'kin tolls in between stages would require extra software so they can charge ya taxes on xbox live .. also, the rain wouldnt be realistic at all at all.... :eek:

not really into the games but had a pc game years ago, "rally championship" i think it was and it was based around the BRC, now that was the most realistic rally game ive ever played, the ulster rally was brilliant in it and the car control was very real...impossible to unlock WRC cars in it tho, there was astras,ibizas etc etc so i presume it was towards 2000 when it was released, bought it for the PS2 and it was complete wan'k...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.