HANS required? [Archive] - RallyForums.com

PDA

View Full Version : HANS required?

Middle East Driver
07-02-2012, 11:49
Are HANS DEVICES compulsory for National competitors?

Jason Curran
07-02-2012, 12:31
Are HANS DEVICES compulsory for National competitors?

Hans are not required for the national

Middle East Driver
07-02-2012, 16:59
Hans are not required for the national

I read the International Regs which it states apply to the National also unless amended.. Reg 11.2 is not amended - hence my question - perhaps Bobby can clarify this point .....

MAD ARAB
07-02-2012, 21:29
If it enters the south u would need it as by msi rules I think

Jason Black
09-02-2012, 19:18
If it enters the south u would need it as by msi rules I think

dosent go over the border this year if im right?

cargo
09-02-2012, 20:15
dosent go over the border this year if im right?

you're wrong!! :p

Taken from first page of info pack

There are 16 challenging stages in Counties Antrim, Down, Armagh, Tyrone and a short section in the Republic of Ireland

Jason Black
09-02-2012, 21:12
aww yea, when i think about i am wrong, sure i live beside the stage thats right beside the border

bobbyw
09-02-2012, 23:20
I read the International Regs which it states apply to the National also unless amended.. Reg 11.2 is not amended - hence my question - perhaps Bobby can clarify this point .....

Hi all. I can confirm that the International Rally will require HANS Systems. The National Rally will not require them to be worn - although, we would all reccommend that they be used. This will be confirmed in a later communication.

Can I also take this opportunity, on behalf of the whole organising committee, to say a huge thank you, for the support and backing we have had from all sections of the rallying community in Ireland.

The sleeping giant is awakening!!

Bobby Willis