M3 going up for auction??? [Archive] - Page 2 - RallyForums.com

PDA

View Full Version : M3 going up for auction???

Pages : 1 [2]

john o malley
23-01-2012, 22:38
has anyone actually typed in this guys name into google as said in another post.. some very interesting posts in alot of forums hes on... not going linking cause theres way too many

anto
23-01-2012, 22:39
Mod hat on

No personal abuse. You can say anything else but please dont call names or any abuse. We are not children.

Thanks

That includes you olczyk last warning

Wobbles
23-01-2012, 22:53
He has no proof of anything other than an invoice. He is avoiding answering any questions by either attacking other posters, or trying to talk himself up. Typical deflection psycology. We will get nothing out of him expect shite talk and demands to see the original paperwork.

Maybe its time you have another chat with your friend in scotland yard Alan. A ten minute google of his name will reveal an awful lot. Even if they cant get the car, they may be able to get something much better next time our French friend goes on holidays to the UK.

john o malley
23-01-2012, 23:06
how many group A M3's does/did he own?

john o malley
23-01-2012, 23:11
https://www.rallyforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27511

http://www.coys.co.uk/auction.php?itemID=409&auctionID=10

:confused:

peespeed
23-01-2012, 23:14
I only want to see the MATTER Plate but of course and none of you never see one and don t known where is this plate, it s like speaking chinese to you, then I fully understand that without knowning the correct facts, you try to defend the Irish flag. I don t ask anything , except to see the Matter plate, but it will never happen , NEVER and you can continue to badmouth me and insult me, the small difference between me and you is that I m polite and publish period facts when you only post personnal opinion base of little knowledge.
If you knew what I known, if you had my Prodrive database, if you had my knowledge, you will speak differently, but it s not the case, then I fully accept that you have a differents papers.
If you believe that GXI9427 was a BMW M3 with BMW Chassis Number M3 and that the papers correspond to a V5 and REG Number, you are right to believe that GXI 9427 can claims all the history, because with you knownledge, you are right to believe this even if you are wrong in reality.
Now, if you known like me (and other expert) that Prodrive had only a fews REG Number from 316, 318 or 323, and transfert thses REG Number on differents cars for theirs rallyes, you will have a different opinion and you will be right.

To value your opinion, I need to understand your knownledge, which is very low concerning this case, I don t blame you, If I had your knownledge, I will may be had the same opinion as you, even if I will be very open to news perspectives.

Then try to see a real Prodrive, ( chassis 017 by exemple ) who is in Belgium or chassis 036 who is at Prodrive and search the Matter plate, then call Matter in France ( I known it will cost you a few £ but knownledge is not free) then you will start to understand what I try to say.
Still I repeat that Cronin is unhappy because I explain the truth about his papers and Matter plate, if you was Cronin and if you was right, yoy don t think that it will be easy for him to call Matter and get a confirmation of the construction of the car. WHY HE DON T DO IT ??????........ I m sure that you can imagine the answer, Where is Cronin ? He is a ghost as he have small fans who fight for him but theses fans have been put in a big lie and nobody will never call Matter, it s more easy to insult me. Don t worry, you are not the first one, as a author, every time that I put the light on manipulations of history, I ve been attack or insulted. THe insults are their only was to respond to me as they cannot respond with true facts. Gentleman Good Evening

A couple of things.......can we see the Matter plate from the car you have and the chassis number??

Also as I have already asked, if GXI 9427 is a BMW 316 then why do you advertise it as an M3 since you are arguing on here that the number does not belong to an M3??

Hail to the Thief
23-01-2012, 23:28
So, to sum up;

1. Mr Olczyk is selling a BMW M3 Rally Car bearing the Reg No off the TDC winning car.

2. The car is obviously not a Works Group A shell given the detail pointed out regarding fittings etc but is in all likelihood either a Group N or recce car shell.

3. The paperwork provided shows that a car bearing the Prodrive Chassis Number P88/025 was registered, but the documents do not provide the previous registration marks. Thus, we can not check what the reg no of the car was.

4. I assume that it is not Prodrive's habit of building Group A/WRC cars for customer orders without then first being used by the works team (Bertie Fisher's Impreza's accepted). Thus, why would Prodrive be selling a 1988 built car in 1988 unless it was a Group N or recce car?

5. No supporting evidence has been shown to back up the claims made by Mr Olczyk. There is a scan of a Prodrive Receipt, a scan of a logbook, but no pictures of the chassis plate or any other distinguishing features. The documents can not be definitively tied to a particular vehicle on the evidence produced.

6. It appears that Mr Olczyk has a history when it comes to selling cars of a sometimes dubious history. Given that, and the fishing nature of looking to see the real cars history and paperwork, the motives do not appear in a favorable light.

7. As for the other car in Ballylickey, that car is well known and can be traced through its previous owners to Prodrive. The story that Prodrive offered a blank cheque for the car came to me from a few very reliable sources and personally, looking at the evidence (and lack of Mr Olczyk from your side) I believe the real car to be in Co Cork.

Niall O Sullivan
23-01-2012, 23:45
I only want to see the MATTER Plate but of course and none of you never see one and don t known where is this plate, it s like speaking chinese to you, then I fully understand that without knowning the correct facts, you try to defend the Irish flag. I don t ask anything , except to see the Matter plate, but it will never happen , NEVER and you can continue to badmouth me and insult me, the small difference between me and you is that I m polite and publish period facts when you only post personnal opinion base of little knowledge.
If you knew what I known, if you had my Prodrive database, if you had my knowledge, you will speak differently, but it s not the case, then I fully accept that you have a differents papers.
If you believe that GXI9427 was a BMW M3 with BMW Chassis Number M3 and that the papers correspond to a V5 and REG Number, you are right to believe that GXI 9427 can claims all the history, because with you knownledge, you are right to believe this even if you are wrong in reality.
Now, if you known like me (and other expert) that Prodrive had only a fews REG Number from 316, 318 or 323, and transfert thses REG Number on differents cars for theirs rallyes, you will have a different opinion and you will be right.

To value your opinion, I need to understand your knownledge, which is very low concerning this case, I don t blame you, If I had your knownledge, I will may be had the same opinion as you, even if I will be very open to news perspectives.

Then try to see a real Prodrive, ( chassis 017 by exemple ) who is in Belgium or chassis 036 who is at Prodrive and search the Matter plate, then call Matter in France ( I known it will cost you a few £ but knownledge is not free) then you will start to understand what I try to say.
Still I repeat that Cronin is unhappy because I explain the truth about his papers and Matter plate, if you was Cronin and if you was right, yoy don t think that it will be easy for him to call Matter and get a confirmation of the construction of the car. WHY HE DON T DO IT ??????........ I m sure that you can imagine the answer, Where is Cronin ? He is a ghost as he have small fans who fight for him but theses fans have been put in a big lie and nobody will never call Matter, it s more easy to insult me. Don t worry, you are not the first one, as a author, every time that I put the light on manipulations of history, I ve been attack or insulted. THe insults are their only was to respond to me as they cannot respond with true facts. Gentleman Good Evening
Who said Denis Cronin is unhappy he is a true gentleman and has a first name .If you are so confident that you have the original car you would first answer the questions .Secondly you are insulted and in your piece you have insulted one of the great rally families in this country called Ireland.I work and meet with both Denis and Keith a couple of times a week and Denis does his talking on the stage.You believe you have the original so WHY DO YOU KEEP COMING ON LOOKING FOR MATTER PLATES? Why cant you go away and sell the car sorry i forgot you only got £24000 of an offer for it and the guy pulled out .I think this THREAD has taken a turn for the worse and we should stop we all know where the REAL car is and look forward to Denis Croninn driving it the way it should be and i look forward to that day when we will hear the REAL BMW M3 rallying on our Irish roads.

Mark Lowe
24-01-2012, 00:00
he looks for matter plates and pics so he can use it against selling cars

I have a big list of 6R4 registration details and owners and other stuff which will only be given to those I trust as it will not be sent to people who would abuse it

Gerard Mc Carron
24-01-2012, 00:24
Is everyone in agreement if I say that we've all grown extremely tired of this whole saga and that it's time we close the case, so......
I'll keep this short and to the point so that Olczyk Phillipe can understand....

Currently, there are two threads discussing this topic, racking up over 20,000 views, 19,999 of those viewers know exactly where the genuine ex-works BMW M3 bearing the registration number GXI 9427 currently resides, with Dennis Cronin in Co.Cork, and we have the other "1 remaining individual" who does not agree.... too bad for you Mr. Phillipe, you were sold a pup and now you have to live with that fact.

So, why waste any more time discussing the topic with this person when everyone knows we're always going to end up with the same answer to the question.
Sometimes, the best response is to simply ignore the "1 remaining individual", he will go away when he finally realizes he is getting no where.

It was entertaining for a while, but now we move on to the Galway Rally and forget about Olczyk Phillipe.

Thanks for listening....

hedcase
24-01-2012, 00:34
that was a great read........

shamrocket
24-01-2012, 01:14
I'm surprised he hasn't offered free books like he has done on other forums in similar dealings for the pictures he so badly wants! The man deserves some sort of Oscar for his performance so far!

Olczyk Philippe
24-01-2012, 05:21
A couple of things.......can we see the Matter plate from the car you have and the chassis number??

Also as I have already asked, if GXI 9427 is a BMW 316 then why do you advertise it as an M3 since you are arguing on here that the number does not belong to an M3??

I already explain, the car did use the plate at a period with Prodrive, it s part of the history in 1987, after the plate was use on others differents cars before going on Chassis 027.
It s part of the history, no more, no less. I m not responsible for what happen in 1987 , I just relate history

Olczyk Philippe
24-01-2012, 05:24
I'm surprised he hasn't offered free books like he has done on other forums in similar dealings for the pictures he so badly wants! The man deserves some sort of Oscar for his performance so far!

Of course, I will offer 10 books for the one who can provide a photo of the Matter plate. 10 Books = 800 Euro Value.
Thank you for the compliments as I like to be generous if someone provide me good photos for my books as too many of author ask photos for free and don t give in exchange somethings for the effort of the amateur of photos

Olczyk Philippe
24-01-2012, 05:44
So, to sum up;

1. Mr Olczyk is selling a BMW M3 Rally Car bearing the Reg No off the TDC winning car. NOT EXACTLY, IT S TO SHOW THE REAL HISTORY TO BE EXACT

2. The car is obviously not a Works Group A shell given the detail pointed out regarding fittings etc but is in all likelihood either a Group N or recce car shell.
MORE FUNNY, NABIL KARAM PAID MORE THAN 60 000 £ IN 1988 FOR A RALLY CAR, I KNOWN THAT EVERYBODY IS WRONG EVEN PRODRIVE BUT I NEVER SAW A PIECE OF PAPERS FROM CRONIN

3. The paperwork provided shows that a car bearing the Prodrive Chassis Number P88/025 was registered, but the documents do not provide the previous registration marks. Thus, we can not check what the reg no of the car was. WOW, NOW YOU UNDERSTAND OR IT S A JOKE...THEY ARE NO PREVIOUS REG MARKS AS THE SAME V5 MOVE FROM CAR TO CAR

4. I assume that it is not Prodrive's habit of building Group A/WRC cars for customer orders without then first being used by the works team (Bertie Fisher's Impreza's accepted). Thus, why would Prodrive be selling a 1988 built car in 1988 unless it was a Group N or recce car? READ THE INVOICE IF YOU CAN

5. No supporting evidence has been shown to back up the claims made by Mr Olczyk. FULL EVIDENCE OF INVOICE, REG PAPERS FROM LEBANON AND THE BEST OF ALL, THE MATTER PLATE OF CRONIN WILL PROVE ME RIGHT BUT YOU ARE BLIND AND REFUSE TO SEE THE TRUTH THEN WHAT CAN WE DO ?There is a scan of a Prodrive Receipt 1988 INVOICE , a scan of a logbook 1988 OFFICIAL LEBANON , but no pictures of the chassis plate or any other distinguishing features THAT S BECAUSE YOUR KNOWNLEDGE IS POOR THAT YOY ARE ASKING THESES QUESTIONS . The documents can not be definitively tied to a particular vehicle on the evidence produced.

6. It appears that Mr Olczyk has a history when it comes to selling cars of a sometimes dubious history.MR OLCZYK HAVE A HISTORY OF PUTTING THE LIGHT ON FALSES CLAIMS BY OWNERS WHO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF NON DOCUMENTED BOOK FOR THEIRS OWN PROFIT. BEFORE THE ALFA BOOK, EVERY CAR WAS JEAN ROLLAND RALLY CAR WINNER, THE ITALIANS CLAIMING CHASSIS 085, THE ENGLISH A OTHER CHASSIS ETC...AFTER THE BOOK AND A FEWS INSULTS , IT WAS CHASSIS 015 AND NOW EVERYBODY AGREE THAT I WAS RIGHT ...BEFORE BOOK 904, EVERYBODY HAD A CAR RACE AT LE MANS, DURING THE WRITING OF THE BOOKS, I RECEIVE INSULTS FROM OWNERS AND EVEN MENACES, AFTER THE BOOK, I SHOW TO THE WORLD ON BLACK ON WHITE ALL FUNNY GAMES FROM ARTIST WHO WAS BUILDING NEW CARS ETC... SAME STORY WITH DE TOMASO, BIZZARRINI ETC... READ THE BOOKS AND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND Given that, and the fishing nature of looking to see the real cars history and paperwork, the motives do not appear in a favorable light.

7. As for the other car in Ballylickey, that car is well known and can be traced through its previous owners to Prodrive.APART FROM INTERNET OPINIONS, I NVER SEE THE TRACE OF ANYTHINGS The story that Prodrive offered a blank cheque for the car came to me from a few very reliable sources VERY FUNNY, ALL YOUR SOURCES ARE RELIABLE AND ALL M EVIDENCES ARE BAD, WHERE IS THE CAMERA ? AS YOUR POST IS SO FUNNY THAT YOU SHOULD DO COMIC.. YOU NEVER PUT ONE CORECT EVIDENCE , ONLY GOSSIP, NO PAPERS, NO PHOTOS WHEN I PROVIDE PLENTY, BUT AS I SAY PREVIOUSLY, YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH IRISH FLAG AND I RESPECT THAT, YOU DEFEND WHAT YOU BELIEVE IS RIGHT UNDER THE KNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE BUT AT THE END, YOUR CASE IS EMPTY WHEN MINE IS FULL AND YOU ARE WRONG WHEN I M RIGHT ... CHEERS AND ARE YOU SURE THAT THE WATER THAT YOU DRINK WAS NOT BEER ?and personally, looking at the evidence (and lack of Mr Olczyk from your side) I believe the real car to be in Co Cork.

Very funny

Olczyk Philippe
24-01-2012, 05:50
Philippe with an attitude like that I feel very tempted to cross you off my Christmas card list.

Must be really difficult to write a book about M3's without access to the most famous m3 of them all

Sir, if one day, we have the chance to meet, I will offer you a book and show you my database of Prodrive and M3 rally cars . You will realise then that of all you have been put in the dark.

Luck of knowledge, luck, c is ignorance.

Olczyk Philippe
24-01-2012, 05:56
gxi 9427 was a prodrive car and in 1987 was driven by billy coleman and bernard beguin and in 1988 by patrick snijers. prodrive then sold it to bertie fisher and it has remained in ireland since. FACT

You forget to give the chassis number, the Matter number, Engine Number, gearbox number, Rear axle and so on. I m sure that Elvis drove it with Jackson as co driver.

This is not 1000 times repeated lie becomes the truth.
You are too obvious bad faith, you are ridiculous

Olczyk Philippe
24-01-2012, 06:05
The cage in the car shown at Coys stand is exactly the same as the cage in the Russian brothers Reece car recently found in Russia and converted into a full group A car by Prodrive, it had bolt in cage. The Coys shell is a proper group A shell, but a with a Reece car cage and it never had the full group A Cage in it.

Interesting post (as you see some of you are well educated and have a brain).
I agree with you but and respect my but. Prodrive have sold a RALLY (see the invoice ) car for more than 62500 £ + VAT = around 80 000 £ if correct(if Sold in UK ) . When Nabil Karam spend this type of money for a Rally car, it s not buying a recce car with a fews stickers.
When the importations papers show the Rothmans colour in 1988 ( when the Rothmans colour was only use in 1987 ) It s also a other evidence.
Did you spoke with Nabil Karam ? I don t think so but I did.

You look smart, be careful not to talk with other people too, stupid, C is contagious

Olczyk Philippe
24-01-2012, 06:22
Just to fill you in on the whole RS200 debacle, the RS200 registry used to be viewable on the domain http://www.rs200.org up until a few years ago. This site contained all the known information (as compiled by a chap called Justin Smith) on each chassis number RS200, its current owner and location.

An argument erupted between the seller of a specific RS200 (who was later revealed as Olczyk Philippe) and those who had compiled the information on RS200.org with regards to the history of the aforementioned car. Olczyk Philippe disagreed with what the RS200.org site stated, but evidence all pointed to the facts on there being correct.

This resulted in Olczyk Philippe copying all the data from RS200.org (pictures, text, page layout... everything) and setting up an identical site at RS200.com: except all references to Justin Smith were replaced with Olczyk Philippe and all reference to RS200.org were replaced with RS200.com. And of course the questioned data on the RS200 for sale was tweaked on Olczyk Philippe's version of the site according to his "history" of the car.

Olczyk Philippe later published a book (the bulk of which comprised of data stolen from the RS200.org site) and he continues to run RS200.com and an RS200 fan page on Facebook. You'll note that the sections of RS200.com put together by Olczyk Philippe himself are written with the same grasp of English as the the poster on here. As Cian Corbett points out as well, if you Google his name it crops up on a number of forums next to a number of questionable "barn find" and "rare" racing cars. All seems a mighty coincidence to me...

As a consequence of the data theft and site duplication, RS200.org underwent a major facelift and is now a secure forum rather than the "open" site it was before.

More funny, you don t have my official Book ( with all M- Sport Database for WRC ) but if you did, you will not make theses comments.
Justin try to manipulate the history of many cars include chassis 161 built by Ford as a RHD street car, but Justin claim everywhere that the car is a Evo LHD http://rs200.com/newsletter/1989_03%20rs200%20newsletter.pdf
Of course, the fact that the owner of 161 is a friend of him is not important.
Ford News Letter State that the car is a RDH Street car. If I was not there top correct the truth, Justin claim that the car is a EVO LHD and the world will believe him. At the end I wrote the official book with the help of M-Sport when Justin still claim funny stories to please his friends , I working now on the Subaru book ( from the archives of Prodrive ) and so on.

Gentlemen, you tease me a lot, but I have a serious person's appointment, I must leave you. Have a nice day

Cronin is lucky, you are stupid its position as the day came, he said, C is not me, c who said

Clan
24-01-2012, 07:07
Interesting post (as you see some of you are well educated and have a brain).
I agree with you but and respect my but. Prodrive have sold a RALLY (see the invoice ) car for more than 62500 £ + VAT = around 80 000 £ if correct(if Sold in UK ) . When Nabil Karam spend this type of money for a Rally car, it s not buying a recce car with a fews stickers.
When the importations papers show the Rothmans colour in 1988 ( when the Rothmans colour was only use in 1987 ) It s also a other evidence.
Did you spoke with Nabil Karam ? I don t think so but I did.

You see this is where you prove you are wrong yet again, Did you ask Karam why on the importation document it does not have the UK log book and the UK registration number printed on the document you have dislayed. Did you ask Karam why his car had a Reece Roll cage and no evidence of ever having a weld in cage. During your extensive research, you will of course have found that Reece cars and show cars were also in Rothmans colours. You say Karam traded in a Porsche 911 yet he also paid 80k, wow he was badly done and what Porsche did he trade in and what is the reg number? Also while you are at it can you put up your letter from Prodrive stating you are writing an official book about them, as I believe you do not have permission. Lastly if you send me Karam's contact details I can have a chat with him about Prodrive M3's . The car you have is Prodrive, it is not GXI it never was GXI if you want 20k for it I will take it off your hands. Like someone else said , GXI is far more famous in Ireland for life after the WRC then anything it did in the WRC. My other questions still need answering, as well as one more why do Prodrive not believe you regarding GXI.

Hail to the Thief
24-01-2012, 07:21
Very funny

As all you've done is to insult and not answer the points (and even claim Prodrive is wrong), your motives are confirmed. Also, a digital picture on the Internet is not proof. A random receipt (with no reg or chassis number) is not proof.

You're saying that Prodrive sold two cars with the same reg. That's ringing and is a criminal offence. That's a serious charge.

A look through Rallyretro's archive will show the previous owners and drivers of the car in Ireland. While I'm not going to post any pictures of Cronin's car, I know it's the real one.

Gerard Mc Carron
24-01-2012, 07:23
I am surprised at you Alan to rise to the bait again of a deranged mind like this.
Your only encouraging him, and as long as you continue then he will.
He clearly has failed to take his medication today. I do feel sorry for him now.

Olczyk Philippe
24-01-2012, 07:28
You see this is where you prove you are wrong yet again, Did you ask Karam why on the importation document it does not have the UK log book and the UK registration number printed on the document you have dislayed. Did you ask Karam why his car had a Reece Roll cage and no evidence of ever having a weld in cage. During your extensive research, you will of course have found that Reece cars and show cars were also in Rothmans colours. You say Karam traded in a Porsche 911 yet he also paid 80k, wow he was badly done and what Porsche did he trade in and what is the reg number? Also while you are at it can you put up your letter from Prodrive stating you are writing an official book about them, as I believe you do not have permission. Lastly if you send me Karam's contact details I can have a chat with him about Prodrive M3's . The car you have is Prodrive, it is not GXI it never was GXI if you want 20k for it I will take it off your hands. Like someone else said , GXI is far more famous in Ireland for life after the WRC then anything it did in the WRC. My other questions still need answering, as well as one more why do Prodrive not believe you regarding GXI.

Do not publish false or foolish before the study.
Sings, cry, crying loudly, do not let your lies the truth.
You are the puppet Lles Cronin, also bad for you.
Back to school, if you know the person the way, later you can come to discuss their work people who

Olczyk Philippe
24-01-2012, 07:31
[QUOTE=Hail to the Thief;346003]As all you've done is to insult and not answer the points (and even claim Prodrive is wrong), your motives are confirmed. Also, a digital picture on the Internet is not proof. A random receipt (with no reg or chassis number) is not proof.

You're saying that Prodrive sold two cars with the same reg. That's ringing and is a criminal offence. That's a serious charge.

A look through Rallyretro's archive will show the previous owners and drivers of the car in Ireland. While I'm not going to post any pictures of Cronin's car, I know it's the real one.[/QUOT

Are you blind? Or just bad?
I never said that Prodrive has sold two cars the same board. Try to keep your lies, to please

Olczyk Philippe
24-01-2012, 07:37
I am surprised at you Alan to rise to the bait again of a deranged mind like this.
He clearly has failed to take his medication today. I do feel sorry for him now.

How old are you? 15 years? These are adult discussion, if you can not say well, you'd better keep quiet.
Even if you lie to me 10, n is the truth about numbers, but you can not ignore the CA

Tiger
24-01-2012, 07:38
You forget to give the chassis number, the Matter number, Engine Number, gearbox number, Rear axle and so on. I m sure that Elvis drove it with Jackson as co driver.

Are you are not a Politician ? (ie) member of Parliament ? because you seem to come across as one .. why? because you don't answer the question !!!
And the question is again and you never answer it but i will ask it one more time and in big letters so you can see it
Show us the tax book , The registration book , the log book , the V5 , call it what you want !!!

And you wont , because you don't have it and don't give us anymore bull about matter plates etc , you have no paper work only photo copies of something - what ever that is !!!

Micheal Murphy
24-01-2012, 07:45
removed

Do not publish false or foolish before the study. Sings, cry, crying loudly, do not let your lies the truth. You are the puppet Lles Cronin, also bad for you. Back to school, if you know the person the way, later you can come to discuss their work people who.

i think i heard that crack!!:o::o:

Clan
24-01-2012, 07:53

Apologies Gerard I like talking about the Prodrive built M3 but it is not much of a conversation as it seems a bit one sided, I know the answers to my questions but it seems my friend does not and he wrote the book. Lol
Anyway I got a reg plate printed up yesterday GXI9427 I am going to put it on my car and sell it on done deal and make a fortune, no one will know.

Tiger
24-01-2012, 07:55
Apologies Gerard I like talking about the Prodrive built M3 but it is not much of a conversation as it seems a bit one sided, I know the answers to my questions but it seems my friend does not and he wrote the book. Lol
Anyway I got a reg plate printed up yesterday GXI9427 I am going to put it on my car and sell it on done deal and make a fortune, no one will know.
Cool ......:laugh::laugh:

Gerard Mc Carron
24-01-2012, 08:00

No worries Alan....
Can't really give out to ye when he provides free entertainment.
He badly needs more of the big pink tablets!!!

rasp
24-01-2012, 08:34
Sir, if one day, we have the chance to meet, I will offer you a book and show you my database of Prodrive and M3 rally cars . You will realise then that of all you have been put in the dark.

Mr Philippe.....I have a question for you.....Many many times the people from Prodrive have come knocking on Mr Denis Cronins door begging him to sell GXI 9427 back to them....they think that his rally car is a vital piece of motorsport history and would love to have it back in their muesuem...they have offered him very big money several times over the years.........Mr Philippe... BMW themselves have travelled from Germany several times and knocked on Mr Denis Cronins door and begged him to sell GXI 9427 to them as they also would love to see that car in their motorsport muesuem in Germany as they feel the car is a vital piece of motorsport history and they have offered him crazy money over the years and the last time they offered him a blank cheque......Now Mr Philippe....the people in Prodrive are not idiots.........Mr Philippe...the people in BMW are not idiots they know where the real car is and would love to have it back.......Mr Philippe your car went up for auction under their noses and no body would buy it....why is this Mr Philippe?....You claim to own one of the most important rally cars in the world and yet you can,t sell it for 24,000.......Mr Philippe....Please....you are making yourself look very silly...please stop!

MAD ARAB
24-01-2012, 09:10
Where is the computer police now ?? can somebody not banned this gawp **** as there has been other people banned for less

Gerard Mc Carron
24-01-2012, 09:22
Where is the computer police now ?? can somebody not banned this gawp **** as there has been other people banned for less

That thought has crossed my mind also, it would make ye wonder the logic of having a crazy person like this free to post so much lies.

guyfos
24-01-2012, 09:22
Jeasus now he's using Chinese or somthing. Can someone please ban this con artist and his ip address so we don't have to listen to any more of his ****e on here anymore?

Everyone can see that he is obviously trying to see documents so that he can copy them so I think that this thread has run it's course unless someone wants to take him to court and keep us posted!

Steve White
24-01-2012, 09:25
Thank you for the compliments as I like to be generous if someone provide me good photos for my books as too many of author ask photos for free and don t give in exchange somethings for the effort of the amateur of photos
Like all the photos you "paid" for in your other books?...

More funny, you don t have my official Book ( with all M- Sport Database for WRC ) but if you did, you will not make theses comments.
No, I don't have your book. I prefer to pay money for factual car books, not works of fiction. To tell you the truth though I'd love a copy, just so I could count just how many of my pictures that you removed from RS200.org without permission made it to publication. I see you continue to pinch photos (including mine) for your RS200 Facebook group as well.

And now you're starting on a Subaru book? Whats the reason for that? Do you have another dog of a car that you want to create history for? I'm just one individual, but if I see you enquiring about a Subaru rally car on any of the forums I post on I will have no hesitation in revealing your chequered past to other members of that forum. I know that there are dedicated forums for Subaru WRC history though, so I've no doubt they are going to be the victim of your next data theft.

As has already been stated, I would suggest you Google your name Olczyk Philippe. Everytime it pops up on the internet its associated with a car forum and everytime you are on there aggressively defending a "racing" car with a history that all the experts have disproved. I could accept your case with one or even two cars, but Ferrari, Ford, MG, BMW, DeTomaso, Porsche... all manufacturers you've been associated with, all with the same flaw in your cars identity.

JOB
24-01-2012, 09:27

On a very serious note. I was one of the first to raise the topic of Philippe Olcyzk and what he was up to. I raised it so that people would be aware of what is going on and hopefully no one we know gets caught. If the mods on here feel things are getting out of hand please delete the offending posts and lock the thread. Please do not delete this thread. We can see what others have dug up from other forums - if those threads had been deleted we would not have the bigger picture. It is only by exposing this can we protect ourselves. These people do not go away. It is a lesson to anyone with a famous car in their garage or a famous reg plate- protect it and be very careful about who you disclose the details to.

David Ryan
24-01-2012, 09:50
removed

""DO not publish false or foolish before the study sings,cry,crying loudly do not let your lies the truth. you are the puppet lies cronin. also bad for you back to school. if you know the person the way later you can come to discuss there work people""

here ya go sir :D

听你得到任何车没有图片,所以才放弃让自己的生活,并停止试图克隆车!你想说伯蒂费舍尔和丹尼斯克罗宁爱尔 兰拉力赛论坛上的一个很大的错误是骗子?爱尔兰2最大的凝聚力familys!!你我的朋友都作出了自己的 国际的傻瓜!哈哈

Steve White
24-01-2012, 09:53
Please do not delete this thread. We can see what others have dug up from other forums - if those threads had been deleted we would not have the bigger picture. It is only by exposing this can we protect ourselves. These people do not go away.
I fully agree. I've seen Olczyk Philippe name before, but never seen such a range of links posted up associated with his name.

If he is stating that he is about to write another book then that certainly sets alarm bells ringing for me, the more information (and the more of his venomous posts) that can be left on the internet, the better I say!

Hail to the Thief
24-01-2012, 10:46
Is it just me or are some of the posts on this in Mandrin or some other symbol based language?

obj
24-01-2012, 10:48
Is it just me or are some of the posts on this in Mandrin or some other symbol based language?
Gob ull dee gook !!!:laugh:

Joe

Hail to the Thief
24-01-2012, 10:51
Gob ull dee gook !!!:laugh:

Joe

Go raibh maith agat. Cad a tharlaíonn má labhair muid go léir as Gaeilge?

jonspeed
24-01-2012, 10:59
Quick question ,why was number plate on show in the morning of coys auction yet covered with tape in afternoon ? ANSWER IS YOU DO NOT HAVE LOG BOOK WITH GXI ON IT, IF YOU HAVE ANY LOG BOOK AT ALL , WHAT YOU HAVE IS AN OLD TIRED SHELL THAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN LUCKY TO HAVE BEEN PARKED IN PRODRIVE NEAR THE REAL GXI ,

Podge Newe
24-01-2012, 11:06
Quick question ,why was number plate on show in the morning of coys auction yet covered with tape in afternoon ? ANSWER IS YOU DO NOT HAVE LOG BOOK WITH GXI ON IT, IF YOU HAVE ANY LOG BOOK AT ALL , WHAT YOU HAVE IS AN OLD TIRED SHELL THAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN LUCKY TO HAVE BEEN PARKED IN PRODRIVE NEAR THE REAL GXI , YOU PRAT .

Jonspeed , I have asked this question twice ...... still waiting for the chinese impersonator to answer :)

end over end
24-01-2012, 11:22
http://www.johnstarkeycars.com/pages/articles/articles_19.html
another case of chassis plate amnesia

Pat McHugh
24-01-2012, 12:13
How old are you? 15 years? These are adult discussion, if you can not say well, you'd better keep quiet.
Even if you lie to me 10, n is the truth about numbers, but you can not ignore the CA

Are you having a laugh you are not getting your way in this discussion and you think your been smart by going cryptic with your Chinese writing or what ever it is.

Why are you using this language to insult Denis cronin? And to discredit every one around this issue,it is a serious matter and should be delt in an In such fashion
You are doing yourself no good by acting in the way you are,

Now I and many others have asked questions of you and you have ignored them these been very important to the issue.
You just continue to push your well scripted story and offer nothing more to the debate.

rasp
24-01-2012, 12:43
http://www.johnstarkeycars.com/pages/articles/articles_19.html
another case of chassis plate amnesia
lads seriously ....you should read this......he is one slippery individual

Olczyk Philippe
24-01-2012, 12:44
On a very serious note. I was one of the first to raise the topic of Philippe Olcyzk and what he was up to. I raised it so that people would be aware of what is going on and hopefully no one we know gets caught. If the mods on here feel things are getting out of hand please delete the offending posts and lock the thread. Please do not delete this thread. We can see what others have dug up from other forums - if those threads had been deleted we would not have the bigger picture. It is only by exposing this can we protect ourselves. These people do not go away. It is a lesson to anyone with a famous car in their garage or a famous reg plate- protect it and be very careful about who you disclose the details to.

Excatly, thank you, I respond to explain that Cronin car is not TDC 1987, I explain the REG Number 316 from 1985 and explain the Matter plate, now I m sure ( as I already receive offer from Irish fans ) that next time they see the Cronin BMW, they are going to take a photo of the Matter plate, after I will go to Matter france and will get a official confirmation that the car was built in 1988, then all the members here will look themself in the miror and say . HO My God, but I known that even with this evidence people will continue to believe in Santa Claus.
Good for you

Tiger
24-01-2012, 12:53
Excatly, thank you, I respond to explain that Cronin car is not TDC 1987, I explain the REG Number 316 from 1985 and explain the Matter plate, now I m sure ( as I already receive offer from Irish fans ) that next time they see the Cronin BMW, they are going to take a photo of the Matter plate, after I will go to Matter france and will get a official confirmation that the car was built in 1988, then all the members here will look themself in the miror and say . HO My God, but I known that even with this evidence people will continue to believe in Santa Claus.
Good for you
Are you are not a Politician ? (ie) member of Parliament ? because you seem to come across as one .. why? because you don't answer the question !!!
And the question is again and you never answer it but i will ask it one more time and in big letters so you can see it
Show us the tax book , The registration book , the log book , the V5 , call it what you want !!!

And you wont , because you don't have it and don't give us anymore bull about matter plates etc , you have no paper work only photo copies of something - what ever that is !!!

touch of the clutch
24-01-2012, 12:57
I working now on the Subaru book ( from the archives of Prodrive ) and so on.

Then you need to talk to the glengormley helicopter dealer, he has detail knowledge of chassis numbers and reg plates. It goes to the formula whatever was taxed got used! IF you are researching rallycars son you must be aware that there are more ex works cars in Ireland than anywhere in the world. That being said this forum has a bank of ex wrc, irc and international rallying experts, ex employees and preparation companies who know every nut and bolt on these cars. Denis Cronins car is THE car - most of us have been lucky enough to have seen the car in the flesh and other prodrive offerings and can tell the difference between a 'full house' car from a 'customer' car just by the way they go. As for the WRC book good luck because I dont think there is enough paper in the world to document those paper trails...

touch of the clutch
24-01-2012, 12:58
Good for you

IF matter are going to prove that... get them to post the information on their website... But somehow id doubt it.

Niall O Sullivan
24-01-2012, 13:15
Olczyk for your information Denis is his first name and i have already explained this in another post.

fatboymotorsport
24-01-2012, 13:24
Anyone stupid enough to do this better be prepared to get there camera shoved so far up there hole it will give them an earache.

seriously this lad is just waiting to get pictures so he can doctor them to suit his needs. I hope someone that know's Denis is monitoring this.

now I m sure ( as I already receive offer from Irish fans ) that next time they see the Cronin BMW, they are going to take a photo of the Matter plate,

Olczyk Philippe
24-01-2012, 13:38
Anyone stupid enough to do this better be prepared to get there camera shoved so far up there hole it will give them an earache.

seriously this lad is just waiting to get pictures so he can doctor them to suit his needs. I hope someone that know's Denis is monitoring this.

Very interesting post, why you want to hyde the Matter plate ? Are you scare of the truth ? Of course yes, you are scare but don t worry, real expert known the truth already

fatboymotorsport
24-01-2012, 13:45
Yes all the real experts know you are a crook(allegedly) and thats why you can't sell that henhouse you call a M3.

Very interesting post, why you want to hyde the Matter plate ? Are you scare of the truth ? Of course yes, you are scare but don t worry, real expert known the truth already

Johnny Baird
24-01-2012, 13:45
[QUOTE=Olczyk Philippe;34605

hyde the Matter plate ? [/QUOTE]

A visit to the Matter would be a better idea :laugh:

colm8484
24-01-2012, 13:46
No idea but a free book for you if you provide me the vin number and a 300 dpi photo.
I m sorry but I don t known everythings ....LOL

As taken from forum below

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=166418&page=4

Dis is on da go a long time, some boy....

Eoin Sills
24-01-2012, 14:06
Good for you

go back to hogwarts and tell your friend harry we all say hello and ask him why no body has bought your BMW if its the real deal im sure plenty of people would want it if it was real and it would of been sold when it went up for sale the first time. Why do you have to keep trying to destroy the reputation of someone else, if you dont believe his car is real and yours is just get lost and stay clear of here because your in cuckoo land

R.W.D
24-01-2012, 14:16
Chartered flight leaving Dublin for France tomorrow...... Everyone welcome.!! Remember no sharp objects allowed on the airplane! :)

David O Flaherty
24-01-2012, 14:18
I say get rid of this professional con artist before he does get some info or pics on Dennis real M3..

Mr M
24-01-2012, 14:23
Lads it's time to give this a break and get on with the start of this season. This guy is clearly wasting everyones time, his included. As GMC said out of 20,000 posts there is only one that thinks the car is the real deal.

Mr Philippe is clearly not a man to be taken seriously when he is trying to sell a car and decides to take the **** with his chinese language and references to Elvis etc.
This guy is taking the **** and everyone is biting, stop wasting everyones time.

What is worse than bad publicity? None at all. We all know where the real car is, it is in County Cork, (apparently the real capital of Ireland).

At Mr Philippe: as i know you are watching this forum with great interest.
If you are so adamant that the car is the real deal, why not take it to Prodrive and prove its authenticity and have it verified. You won't because you won't get away with it.

Rallying and Motorsport in general is regarded as the unrecognised National Sport of Ireland. Proof of this is the market place of which I have alot of experience of believe me. Further proof is that Ireland has more World Rally Cars per capita that any other country in the world. (Perhaps World Rally Cars should be renamed as Irish Global Rally Cars, but that is for another thread). The Irish are a very passionate race when it comes to Motorsport.

As I said go to Prodrive get the confirmation if you are that sure.

John Daly
24-01-2012, 14:31
Lads it's time to give this a break and get on with the start of this season. This guy is clearly wasting everyones time, his included. As GMC said out of 20,000 posts there is only one that thinks the car is the real deal.

Mr Philippe is clearly not a man to be taken seriously when he is trying to sell a car and decides to take the **** with his chinese language and references to Elvis etc.
This guy is taking the **** and everyone is biting, stop wasting everyones time.

What is worse than bad publicity? None at all. We all know where the real car is, it is in County Cork, (apparently the real capital of Ireland).

If you are so adamant that the car is the real deal, why not take it to Prodrive and prove its authenticity and have it verified. You won't because you won't get away with it.

Rallying and Motorsport in general is regarded as the unrecognised National Sport of Ireland. Proof of this is the market place of which I have alot of experience of believe me. Further proof is that Ireland has more World Rally Cars per capita that any other country in the world. (Perhaps World Rally Cars should be renamed as Irish Global Rally Cars, but that is for another thread). The Irish are a very passionate race when it comes to Motorsport.

why would he carry that hen house to prodrive. the boys at prodrive would only laugh at it and say its only fit for the skip or is the skip.

Martin
24-01-2012, 14:46
I've been watching this thread with great interest and feel its time to put on the boots and jump in. As Coleraine is local to me and that's where the DVLA are, I found out from someone I know who deals with registrations in the department that Mr. Philippes car does NOT have a V5.

If Denis' car is TDC 87 I don't know, but HE has the V5 for GXI.

Steve White
24-01-2012, 14:47
Then you need to talk to the glengormley helicopter dealer, he has detail knowledge of chassis numbers and reg plates.
Sadly I think the last place he will go will be to someone who actually knows the history of the cars. More then likely a reference website or two will be plundered and the details altered to suit certain people.

Saddens me that yet another of my favorite rally cars is going to get another fictional "reference" book.

DavidN
24-01-2012, 14:49

I think the chancer has given up trying to fool people now and only wants to try to discredit Denis Cronins car. Phillippe you picked a bad car to copy this time, its well known and its history here on this island is as much to it as its WRC history, chalk it down to experience lad and **** off with your knackered recce car.

eamo
24-01-2012, 14:51
Would first like to say the real GXI 9427 is in West Cork but is there any way somebody can get Nabil Karam onto this forum to explain what his M3 was all about? Would like to know what he has to say for himself.

Bernard Mc Sweeney
24-01-2012, 15:00
lads and lassies we all no this guy is a fraud and con artist and nothing more than a waste of space with his dun heap of acar he is 2 much of a wimp to reply to my email and many more he has been sent ring prodrive and ask is what i say o as eamo say get the orignal owner of the car on here to settle it

Niall O Sullivan
24-01-2012, 15:05
He will have to get SANTA to deliver it free of charge as there wont be a rush to buy that book on his history of cars .I also think it is time to close this thread but leave it up for when Olczyk comes back with something else.Who else agrees with closing this thread

Pat McHugh
24-01-2012, 15:36
He's so ****y he thinks he's untouchable but this matter plate is the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow for him as we all know by now this what he need to forge to complete his clone

ryan-rallyvideos
24-01-2012, 16:24
What the hell is this "matter" plate he keeps raving about?? Is it like a vin plate? He's mad to get a picture of it? He actually had the balls to link the coys auction link onto prodrives Facebook page!

Brian Daniels
24-01-2012, 16:35
Its times like this i miss navrallysport :(

Bernard Mc Sweeney
24-01-2012, 16:36
pat u should ask him to send a photo of the matter plate on his car and see will he get back to u again bout it or jst ignore to see what he says

Gerard Mc Carron
24-01-2012, 16:42
Ok, I'll ask just one more time....

WILL EVERYONE PLEASE STOP FALLING FOR HIS TRAP AND JUST COMPLETELY IGNORE HIM.

Otherwise he will persist till he gets what he NEEDS

Micheal Murphy
24-01-2012, 16:52
just delete this thread please

David Ryan
24-01-2012, 16:59
here's the plate you were looking for! sorry denis but it suits his car more than yours lol
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_crPBCZok0RE/Sp_JRhulPSI/AAAAAAAAMfs/0wgSh_RlWIs/s400/funny_car_plates_06.jpg

Gerard Mc Carron
24-01-2012, 17:08
just delete this thread please

Definitely NOT!

As JOB already said, this thread must remain as a warning to everyone so that Mr.Phillipe is not allowed to scam anyone again.

fatboymotorsport
24-01-2012, 17:08
Matter are a French crowd that build cages/shells

here is a pic from a R3 Clio of there plate

http://www.rallycarsforsale.net/photos/p60280n3.jpg
What the hell is this "matter" plate!

Password1
24-01-2012, 17:14
Guy's this is getting silly and has been reduced to a slagging match which has become very personal on many fronts. In this climate of litigation that is a very dangerous thing. For the sake of this respected forum, it should cease.
Let's face it, many many people have the real facts that allow them clearly understand that the genuine GXI resides in Ireland. However, if one wasn't aware of those facts one only has to understand that if Mr Phillipe truly believed he was in possession of the correct car he would be asking many multiples of the price he set with Coy's. If his car was the correct GXI then Coy's would have received bids many many multiples of the alleged bid of circa £29,000 some one referred to earlier. Indeed Prodrive would already have purchased the car if it was as Mr Philippe states. That info alone confirms that this car cannot be genuine.

That closes the case as far as everyone here should be concerned so why are many of you allowing Mr Philippe get under your skin. He wants you to take his bait and many of you are. If this goes on much longer somebody will, foolishly, either divulge or publish important information about the genuine car that "someone" could use in an elicit manner. That is exactly what Mr Philippe is trying to achieve. So, we all know the truth and that is that the genuine GXI resides in Cork. Let's leave it at that for fear someone will land themselves in court.

shamrocket
24-01-2012, 17:20
A picture of chassis 025 in 87 uploaded to a french forum by the man himself take note of the cage inside the car http://images.forum-auto.com/mesimages/1074718/02copy1.jpg
and then the car he thinks it is after his friend potter makes the cage lose a bar http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/7981/begu3.jpg amazing

john o malley
24-01-2012, 17:34
A picture of chassis 025 in 87 uploaded to a french forum by the man himself take note of the cage inside the car http://images.forum-auto.com/mesimages/1074718/02copy1.jpg
and then the car he thinks it is after his friend potter makes the cage lose a bar http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/7981/begu3.jpg amazing

was just going putting up this, lol.. that was at a hillclimb in rumman 1993, if you look through all the links you can see that billy karam had this car from 1991 to 1993 then it was sold onto another lebanese driver named felix and as you said, the cage does not match up to the car that won in corsica in 87 nor the cage that was in all the irish rally drivers m3, gxi 9427 never left ireland

irishvintagecars
24-01-2012, 17:47
This situation cannot be allowed to go onn any further. It must be nipped in the bud. I think a phone call to Prodrive with a direct answer on here can confirm or deny these accusations once and for all. Dave Richards dont let us down a second time.

fatboymotorsport
24-01-2012, 17:51
I wonder whats the deal with this one

http://www.rallycarsforsale.net/clas/index.php?ct=fsrc&md=details&id=60353

john o malley
24-01-2012, 17:53
This situation cannot be allowed to go onn any further. It must be nipped in the bud. I think a phone call to Prodrive with a direct answer on here can confirm or deny these accusations once and for all. Dave Richards dont let us down a second time.

exactly, they converted it to RHD for bertie, im sure they would know

matthew sparrow
24-01-2012, 18:04

http://www.rallycarsforsale.net/clas/index.php?ct=fsrc&md=details&id=60353

If you asked me that's a model car.

john o malley
24-01-2012, 18:20
great read here all about the prodrive M3.... its all here about gxi 9427

http://www.performanceforums.com/forums/showthread.php?67268838-Group-B-Supercars/page3

"Prodrive were now supplying cars to well funded privateers, this is Bertie Fisher on his way to 6th place on the '89 Circuit of Ireland. Note the famous GXI 9427 registration plate, this was the car that Bernard Beguin had used to win the 1987 Tour de Corse, look closer and you will see that the car had been converted to right hand drive! Fisher had never rallied a LHD car so Prodrive made the RHD conversion. The car is still owned and occasionally rallied by a private collector in Ireland, this will come as shocking news to the purists, but the only M3 ever to win a WRC event is still to this day RHD!!"

euw938v
24-01-2012, 19:04
Agree with a number of member here and do not take any heed of this man lies. Lets move on

http://www.rallycarsforsale.net/clas...tails&id=60353
Google the number on the ad and also take note of the twitter account "unikcollections" And see what cars have been for sale from this Collector and come to yer own conclusions

Looking at Olczyk.The internet make this world a very small place where we can get alot of use full information at moments instance

Came across this also in an Alfa Remo site

http://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/2009-aroc-convention-portland/153919-now-there-new-bod-2.html

For such rare cars there is a hell of alot of Ex Works prodrive M3 up fore sale recently ???.Let look forward to a Start of a new rally season and be safe in the knowledge that a much loved car and the one and only the real GXI resides in Ireland down in Co Cork

Moderator close both forums from posts

rallyretro
24-01-2012, 19:44

http://www.performanceforums.com/forums/showthread.php?67268838-Group-B-Supercars/page3

great link there, and a number of interesting photos i hadnt seen before. Thanks.

Cian Corbett
24-01-2012, 19:44

"Prodrive were now supplying cars to well funded privateers, this is Bertie Fisher on his way to 6th place on the '89 Circuit of Ireland. Note the famous GXI 9427 registration plate, this was the car that Bernard Beguin had used to win the 1987 Tour de Corse, look closer and you will see that the car had been converted to right hand drive! Fisher had never rallied a LHD car so Prodrive made the RHD conversion. The car is still owned and occasionally rallied by a private collector in Ireland, this will come as shocking news to the purists, but the only M3 ever to win a WRC event is still to this day RHD!!"

Its fair to say this article is enough proof to closed this thread!

john o malley
24-01-2012, 20:20
a bit more ;)

http://208.109.219.183/forums/showthread.php?t=11050&page=5

M3 E30

Olczyk Philippe
24-01-2012, 20:30
I sent a pm to this lad and here's his reply he is making a mockery of every body

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat McHugh
I have ask you some genuine questions and you seem to be ignoring me
May I ask why you are blanking my questions I have been dignified in my interaction but you seem only to reply and get involved in childish school yard slagging

Rgds pat mchugh

Sir, I m open with people who have a real interest to understand this with a minimum of knowledge, but the fews who post just show how ignorant they are and just continue to attack me.
Of course, I fully understand that Cronin is upset but then, I wrote to him and get no reply, because he is upset that I show the truth about his car. Why he don t write me a letter with a attorney ? Because , I m right and NOBODY never sue me for my books or my comments. I m not God, I can make mistakes but I m open and I HATE when mickey mouse people try to steal the history of other cars.
The insults are the results of the poors people to respond to me as they cannot fight with me with the evidence. WE just need one photo of Matter plate to close this subject. But photo will never come because Cronin lie and don t want to loose the face.
Then the insults and mockeries are just the smoke the cover the scam that he try to achieve .
Regards

This message was a PM and was not intented to be public, you are not honest

john o malley
24-01-2012, 20:34

how many prodrive M3's have you owned or do you own? honest question..

eamo.hayes
24-01-2012, 20:35

Your some man to talk about honesty

Kevin O Driscoll
24-01-2012, 20:46
a bit more ;)

http://208.109.219.183/forums/showthread.php?t=11050&page=5

M3 E30 (http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-7928385588318199591&q=bmw+e30+m3+rally)

Thats BMW Porn:)

df
24-01-2012, 20:54
How much would you take for the car that was at the auction?

Gerard Mc Carron
24-01-2012, 20:56
Thats BMW Porn:)

No better man for the porn!
Lol

Olczyk Philippe
24-01-2012, 21:06
Ok, you are all right, Cronin car have won all the rallies that Prodrive enter, it s the best of the best and the only one in the world who deserve the name Prodrive. The car is so succesfull that it was even rallied in the same week end in differents country. All the stars drove it, Vatanen, Duez, Chatriot, Beguin of course, and all Best Irish drivers ( who are so much better than the rest)
Prodrive invoice is a joke, Matter plate means nothings, only the support of Irish fans as value, the gossip from Irish fans need to be taken as word of God.
Without Irish fans who known the truth, the world will be lost. If a Irish fan say somethings, it s naturally the truth, nobody can argue with this.
BMW Factory and Prodrive have mandated a buyer who camp in the front of Cronin house in case if he want to sell the Gold of the rallye car Production.

Me who did so much research for years , my research have no value compare to the knowledge of the internet fans who known everythings and if the fans don t known about Matter Plate, it s normal, it s french, then it s no value. If a car is reshell in Ireland, the car have more value because he have been touch by the hands of the world experts connaisseurs in the world.

If I was clever, I should come to live there to understand patriotism and be quiet, never question the car of the car. I need to agree on what the fans said because they are right, always, on everythings.
After Ireland, it s the dessert. The Brain, the power, the knowledge is there.

If I disagree with what the fans believe, I m the devil, I m bad, dihonest, If I come with documents, they are no value, if I explain, I m the idiot. Only what the fans say is acceptable. If the fans say that Santa Claus exist, I need to agree, If I disagree, I need to be attacked, insuted until I agree with the manipulation internet truth.
Is it enough ?
I feel so good to be against a fews of you ( yes because the magority is with me ) and this is why I like to do the research.
You can be 5 or 10, the day will come where you will hyde behind pseudo and PC when the truth will be fully understand by the public.
Good Evening Gentlemans ( I m sorry to be polite but that s my education)

Maurice Malone
24-01-2012, 21:11
You're a gas man in fairness to you.. who is this majority you speak of?

civic
24-01-2012, 21:13
I think its about time this thread was closed as its starting to go around in circles, its very clear from the outset there's issue's with said m3 and i think the cronin clan are holding their own by not geting involved in this debate as they have more to loss than what the french lad has to gain. This debate has the makings of geting rightly ugly unless its put a stop soon.

100% free webcam site! (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=0) | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=2) | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3 (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=4)

fidgy
24-01-2012, 21:14
poor education if your as honest as you think you are
ps wrong country with wrong attitude will see you fail miserably,you ve been rumbled and you cant accept it

Gavin,let the man have his say,its comical

ciandon
24-01-2012, 21:15
Ok, you are all right, Cronin car have won all the rallies that Prodrive enter, it s the best of the best and the only one in the world who deserve the name Prodrive. The car is so succesfull that it was even rallied in the same week end in differents country. All the stars drove it, Vatanen, Duez, Chatriot, Beguin of course, and all Best Irish drivers ( who are so much better than the rest)

Finally some truth in this thread haha:laugh:

Pat McHugh
24-01-2012, 21:16

He's getting nasty here's his latest outburst towards me

Re: Hi
You are dishonest but I m not surprise, you send me a PM and after you post my answer which is unfair . I hope you are proud of you but it s ok, you wrong behaviour is not going to change the false claim in reality.

And be scare because, one day the Matter Plate will be show, then you will need to look yourself in a mirror and realise that you was the muppet of Cronin. Better for you than for me.

P.S Your education is very low level as a PM should stay a PM, but only educated people known this.

ryan-rallyvideos
24-01-2012, 21:16
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150461816387654&set=o.14384713563&type=1&theater

At least he was honest here!! No Diagonal bars in the roll cage in the back(unlike works car)different reg BUT rallied by Mr Karam!!!

john o malley
24-01-2012, 21:17
Prodrive invoice is a joke, Matter plate means nothings, only the support of Irish fans as value, the gossip from Irish fans need to be taken as word of God.
Without Irish fans who known the truth, the world will be lost. If a Irish fan say somethings, it s naturally the truth, nobody can argue with this.
BMW Factory and Prodrive have mandated a buyer who camp in the front of Cronin house in case if he want to sell the Gold of the rallye car Production.

Me who did so much research for years , my research have no value compare to the knowledge of the internet fans who known everythings and if the fans don t known about Matter Plate, it s normal, it s french, then it s no value. If a car is reshell in Ireland, the car have more value because he have been touch by the hands of the world experts connaisseurs in the world.

If I was clever, I should come to live there to understand patriotism and be quiet, never question the car of the car. I need to agree on what the fans said because they are right, always, on everythings.
After Ireland, it s the dessert. The Brain, the power, the knowledge is there.

If I disagree with what the fans believe, I m the devil, I m bad, dihonest, If I come with documents, they are no value, if I explain, I m the idiot. Only what the fans say is acceptable. If the fans say that Santa Claus exist, I need to agree, If I disagree, I need to be attacked, insuted until I agree with the manipulation internet truth.
Is it enough ?
I feel so good to be against a fews of you ( yes because the magority is with me ) and this is why I like to do the research.
You can be 5 or 10, the day will come where you will hyde behind pseudo and PC when the truth will be fully understand by the public.
Good Evening Gentlemans ( I m sorry to be polite but that s my education)

can you honestly not answer any questions that we have put fort to you??

ive been doing alot of research and it seems you have owned a good few prodrive M3 BMW's including an ex marc duez M3

QUOTE from you on another forum:
"Complet joke your comments ! I own EDZ 4346, I have entry form from Monte Carlo Rally + Original papers from Prodrive + Today registration EDZ 4346.
To buy a sticker and put EDZ 4346 is easy and everybody can do it. To be able to show the complet documentation for it is very different !"

john o malley
24-01-2012, 21:19
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150461816387654&set=o.14384713563&type=1&theater

At least he was honest here!! No Diagonal bars in the roll cage in the back(unlike works car)different reg BUT rallied by Mr Karam!!!

pow pow.. look at the coys link under picture... ;)

rallyirl
24-01-2012, 21:21
Olczyk is some man alright!
A picture of chassis 025 in 87 uploaded to a french forum by the man himself take note of the cage inside the car http://images.forum-auto.com/mesimag...18/02copy1.jpg (http://images.forum-auto.com/mesimages/1074718/02copy1.jpg)

Those pics look like 2 very different cars

fidgy
24-01-2012, 21:34
Olczyk is some man alright!
In May each year the stupid motorsport people of Ireland go to a magical place called Killarney and go at very high speeds over some of the best roads in europe for rallying,how would you like to come to Ireland this may(with your genuine ex works m3) and compare your car against the original works m3?
I m sure we can organise a few euros to get you here with your car as a lot of people would like to see such a valuable machine on classic Irish stages.
Come on,you know you want too

Podge Newe
24-01-2012, 23:07
This could explain the origin of the car Coys were trying to sell

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=239377162781656&set=o.14384713563&type=1&permPage=1

euw938v
24-01-2012, 23:20
. If a car is reshell in Ireland, the car have more value because he have been touch by the hands of the world experts connaisseurs in the world.

Who said/Confirmed that the GXI was re shelled I saw the car up close at the West Cork Rally in 2009 where the car was on display. I spoke to Denis's service crew and he told me that it is still on it original shell that left prodrive

The car was a credit to it owner and it preparations team

Niall O Sullivan
25-01-2012, 00:03
How many people would agree this thread should be closed but let the history there

Hail to the Thief
25-01-2012, 00:16
Given that it's 25 years since Cronin's car won the Tour de Corse, would it be possible to get the M3 entered in this years event with Keith driving, or is this wishful thinking?

I know that BL did something similar for Paddy Hopkirk on the 30th anniversary of his win.

koc
25-01-2012, 00:59
It appears that Mr. PHILLIPPE has been a member of this forum with 12 mths and has made 36 postings.
28 of those are on this thread......DID SOMEBODY RATTLE HIS CAGE??:laugh:

Darren Burke
25-01-2012, 01:08
is there anything to be said for another mass??;)

koc
25-01-2012, 01:40
Prodrive, in the present day, do not represent what they did years ago. Then they were revolutionary engineers that made winning cars!
Admittedly they have done the same since with Subaru and now hopefully with Mini... Let us ask the general public that may have been Prodrive engineers to voice their opinion!!

###########oops forgot rhe poss of

To Alan Dalton
This was a missquote as can be seen it was an unfinished quote!!
Laptop froze and every button pressed to try improvement.. no joy!
Possilbily should have continued that nobody currently at prodrive csn remember even why the cars were northern reg!!
This is why there is an outreach to former PRODRIVE engineers who may know!
Apologies for any confusion!!!
koc

Clan
25-01-2012, 07:57
To Alan Dalton
Possilbily should have continued that nobody currently at prodrive csn remember even why the cars were northern reg!!
koc

Ring Sydney Meeke...

john o malley
25-01-2012, 12:04
To Alan Dalton
koc

gxi is a belfast reg.. :)

abe1234
25-01-2012, 12:37
lads the reason they had ni plates was to do with car type approval. n.ireland had easier laws compared to england at the time. thats why you see the likes of the m3's some 6r4's and nissian 240rs with ni plates.

jonspeed
25-01-2012, 12:56
Also i imagine the 3 manta 400 wia ac delco ? And 2 adz andrews ?

abe1234
25-01-2012, 14:41
Also i imagine the 3 manta 400 wia ac delco ? And 2 adz andrews ?

how could i forget the manta 400's :o::)

CADDYE555
25-01-2012, 16:15
lads the reason they had ni plates was to do with car type approval. n.ireland had easier laws compared to england at the time. thats why you see the likes of the m3's some 6r4's and nissian 240rs with ni plates.

Correct and the reason why ni rules regarding registration numbers were more relaxed was because of the troubles during the 70's and 80's. The rules made it easier for members of the security forces to change the reg of their private vehicles regularly and especially when they changed their vehicles so the new owners wouldn't become targets.. Thank god we have moved so far on from those dark days..

Gerard Mc Carron
25-01-2012, 16:19
[QUOTE=abe1234;346243]lads the reason they had ni plates was to do with car type approval. n.ireland had easier laws compared to england at the time. thats why you see the likes of the m3's some 6r4's and nissian 240rs with ni plates.[/QUOTE

Correct and the reason why ni rules regarding registration numbers were more relaxed was because of the troubles during the 70's and 80's. The rules made it easier for members of the security forces to change the reg of their private vehicles regularly and especially when they changed their vehicles so the new owners wouldn't become targets.. Thank god we have moved so far on from those dark days..

Dark days indeed, thank god its all in the past.

Noel157
25-01-2012, 16:23
[quote=CADDYE555;346264]

Dark days indeed, thank god its all in the past.

Almost, 99.9% there.

john o malley
25-01-2012, 16:27
[quote=Gerard Mc Carron;346266]

Almost, 99.9% there.

ya, when we get the circuit of ireland back, all will be at peace :D

abe1234
25-01-2012, 17:11
[quote=Gerard Mc Carron;346266]

Almost, 99.9% there.

both sides should unite n start a terror campain against prodrive and bmw to give kris back his seat !! send gerry adams and jackie mcdonald over they will sort it out :D:laugh:

MAD ARAB
25-01-2012, 17:17
both sides should unite n start a terror campain against prodrive and bmw to give kris back his seat !! send gerry adams and jackie mcdonald over they will sort it out

Yea & get Colin Duffy to sit with him they would get away with everything

25-01-2012, 17:18
[quote=Noel157;346268]

both sides should unite n start a terror campain against prodrive and bmw to give kris back his seat !! send gerry adams and jackie mcdonald over they will sort it out :D:laugh:

Who's side would Olczyx Phillippe be on...?

25-01-2012, 17:21
both sides should unite n start a terror campain against prodrive and bmw to give kris back his seat !! send gerry adams and jackie mcdonald over they will sort it out

Yea & get Colin Duffy to sit with him they would get away with everything

Careful now there is a competitor on here named Colin Duffy who won the cork nite navi at the weekend, wouldn't want people gettin crossed wires...

Noel157
25-01-2012, 19:23
The quote dialogue boxes are all up the left in the last few posts:

[quote=abe1234;346278]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noel157 (no he didn't)

What's going on?

john o malley
25-01-2012, 19:52
The quote dialogue boxes are all up the left in the last few posts:

[quote=abe1234;346278]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noel157 (no he didn't)

What's going on?

go into admin panel and refresh quote button or whole page with topic icons..

Mark Lowe
25-01-2012, 20:27
Right lads i am fed up with this thread and I am going to end it once and for all
Phillipe here is the picture of the Matter plate you want which I obtained a while back
http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/7140/platey.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/830/platey.jpg/)

rallyretro
25-01-2012, 20:55
I agree that the thread should be closed. The discussion Has now ran its course , anything that had to be said has, and its time to end before the random ireelevant chat gets out of hand

You really Couldn't make it up

Well , Actually ..... ;-)