Rally Forums banner

Matt Mitchell in Pace Notes

3K views 26 replies 8 participants last post by  abe1234 
#1 ·
Jeepers Matt-looks like ye have had about a million Co-drivers-whats the crack-do ye scare the bejazus out of them or are you such a grumpy mutt that they just don't like you?

#2 ·
THERE MUST BE ITCHING POWDER ON THE SEAT,WHY NO PICS OF MATT AND HOW COME HE GOT THE GIG IN THE FIRST PLACE. IS MATT RELATED TO BARRY MCGUIGAN CAUSE HE THANKED AN AWFUL LOT OF PEOPLE EXCEPT MR EASTWOOD

#4 ·
I think Matt realy did a fantastic interview, he used his abundant humour and wasnt afraid to go out on a limb with his story.. Matt didnt dress it up and avoided the "who's like me" style used by so many in the sport.
Fair play to ye lad, and the very best of luck for your rallying future.

#7 ·
I think the Matt fella done the best interview yet but do ye not all think the format of those interview is c##p.

I reckon they are a lazy mans job myself, give a boy a list of 20 questions and fax them when you are ready.

Nah, pacenotes need to get the finger out and do the job right. Sure that boy Bushe can write a bit, look at the 20 page feature he wrote on J McRae the other month

#8 ·
Matt is never 6 foot 4-I reckon he has wedges in his shoes.:yes:And what a romantic man he is- rallying in the bedroom-you need good notes for that kinda stuff-Caution double crest into unseen dip-slippy maybe. Perhaps you shuld get a lady Co-Driver.:whistle:

[Edited on 30-5-2006 by rubywax]

#9 ·
Originally posted by rubywax
Matt is never 6 foot 4-I reckon he has wedges in his shoes.:yes:And what a romantic man he is- rallying in the bedroom-you need good notes for that kinda stuff-Caution double crest into unseen dip-slippy maybe. Perhaps you should get a lady Co-Driver.:whistle:

wouldn't be a bad idea ruby at least u'd have something to do if u put the car off or broke down:yahoo:

#11 ·
And why would you be going off the road Matt?;)

Would it be the slippery dip or the unseen chest-er I meant crest?:roll:

it could be a combination of both ( big chest into unseen slippery dip big drop on inside) watch for early arrival to next stage as the penalties are large:whistle::wine::whistle:

#13 ·
Originally posted by abe1234
And why would you be going off the road Matt?;)

Would it be the slippery dip or the unseen chest-er I meant crest?:roll:

it could be a combination of both ( big chest into unseen slippery dip big drop on inside) watch for early arrival to next stage as the penalties are large:whistle::wine::whistle:
:yahoo: Nice combo there

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.