Rally Forums banner

WANTED-Stage Rally Car Hire

4K views 33 replies 15 participants last post by  rossgamble1987 
#1 ·
FWD 1300

I think I have a ford KA for bgallypatrick for 350 with 6 scrubed tyres but i collected transport and fuel car myself is this ok ??

#11 ·
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

#13 ·
ross,

i guess the sperrins would be your first event since youve just passed your test??

dont take this the wrong way, but would you not be better doing a few wee events first to gain a bit of experience, alltracks or single venue events or something and build it up as you go along. everbody has to walk before they can run.

the sperrins will be a very steep learning curve if its your first time out!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.