Rally Forums banner

Richard Cathcart

3K views 17 replies 13 participants last post by  DEANHET 
#1 ·
Right. I'm trying to root up a bit of Encouragement here. Having being in the passenger seat with Richard in a World Rally Car i hope to god he will do Rally Ireland. Richard after pulling of a giant killing act in the n11 in 2007 is still iffy about RI 2009. What ya reckon lads?

THIS IS HOW HANDY HE IS ON GRAVEL WITH 2 BRAKES WORKING:

Good team he has going on?

#5 ·
saw him on the manx this year and wow! some driving,only saw him once before that on rallyireland but back then didnt know who he was and was passing no heed of him.but was talking to some english fellas on the manx and they were raving abput him on gravel they reckoned he was class to watch.Im kicking myself that i didnt go to the lakelands

#12 ·
Yes we had penalties for late out of serv after a gearbox prob that had cost us a lot of time-but thats rallying-richard drove an awesome rally in an older car & on a safe pace all weekend-we never had one moment & on the last day in particular we drove so cautious. To be fair who knows how we could have raced niall etc without penalties but it was richards 3rd tarmac event and he set fastest pwrc times you have
to admire that. We talking about 09 in a grp n car & would love to do it but it comes down

#16 ·
Really hope this lad gets a WRC drive on Rally Ireland. Great performance in 2007 and its what Ireland needs is young talent like Richard to be high lighted on the World scene especially on home soil. He does after all come from a great stable, his father in my opinion was one of the most naturally talented tarmac drivers in his day, " a chip off the old block ", sorry about the "OLD " bit Roy :laugh: Regards to you my friend.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.