WRC Sweden 5-8 Feb 2014 - Page 8
Pacenotes Rally Magazine
Drift 2 Motorsport
VP Racing Fuel
Henderson Auto Sport and Spares
O'Kane Cars Motorsport Tyres and Equipment
RallyForums.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 100
  1. #71
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    116
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 20 Times in 16 Posts

    Default Re: WRC Sweden 5-8 Feb 2014

    ogier is in serious trouble by any standard. hes 4 minutes down and he has won no stage by more than 6 seconds in this rally. he has to dramatically up his pace to get back even on the podium. In the right circumstances ogier is beatable - he was making mistakes in the monte that 1) he was extremely lucky to get away with and 2) that loeb never made when he was at his peak - Ogier is very very good, but he is not another loeb

  2. Thanks from:

    mk1mexico (07-02-2014),Southsider (07-02-2014)

  3. Remove Advertisements
    RallyForums.com
    Advertisements
     

  4. #72
    we dnt need no edukayshun
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Downpatrick
    Posts
    2,117
    Thanks
    93
    Thanked 155 Times in 85 Posts

    Default Re: WRC Sweden 5-8 Feb 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by Wurzelgummage View Post
    ogier is in serious trouble by any standard. hes 4 minutes down and he has won no stage by more than 6 seconds in this rally. he has to dramatically up his pace to get back even on the podium. In the right circumstances ogier is beatable - he was making mistakes in the monte that 1) he was extremely lucky to get away with and 2) that loeb never made when he was at his peak - Ogier is very very good, but he is not another loeb
    He is possibly even faster than Loeb, IMO he is more ruthless, he wants to win every stage of every event, Loeb knew better when to win by doing just what was needed, but he isnt as tidy as Loeb was, but he certainly is not in any trouble, he'll likely get to 6 which if thats what he gets on when things go wrong he'll do ok

  5. Thanks from:

    909 (08-02-2014)

  6. #73
    Formerly bdenny Ben Denny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    MULLINAHONE TIPPERARY
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,004
    Thanks
    209
    Thanked 231 Times in 115 Posts

    Default Re: WRC Sweden 5-8 Feb 2014

    hopefully hyundai are patient, getting a bad run f it,

  7. #74
    Senior Member Kevin O Brien's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Boyle
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,358
    Thanks
    562
    Thanked 423 Times in 174 Posts

    Default Re: WRC Sweden 5-8 Feb 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidN View Post
    He is possibly even faster than Loeb, IMO he is more ruthless, he wants to win every stage of every event, Loeb knew better when to win by doing just what was needed, but he isnt as tidy as Loeb was, but he certainly is not in any trouble, he'll likely get to 6 which if thats what he gets on when things go wrong he'll do ok
    Hardly be on his mind about running first on the road Mexico and may be happy to finish the bottom end of the time table this weekend.?
    dyslexsic!!!!!!!

  8. #75
    Bernard Crowley
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Millstreet Co.Cork
    Posts
    309
    Thanks
    248
    Thanked 187 Times in 64 Posts

    Default Re: WRC Sweden 5-8 Feb 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidN View Post
    He is possibly even faster than Loeb, IMO he is more ruthless, he wants to win every stage of every event, Loeb knew better when to win by doing just what was needed, but he isnt as tidy as Loeb was, but he certainly is not in any trouble, he'll likely get to 6 which if thats what he gets on when things go wrong he'll do ok
    Oiger has taken 11.1 sec from latvala on SS14 he could get back up to the Top 5 at least if he keeps going like that,Meeke driving well and in 6th oa still good going considering its his first visit

  9. #76
    Formerly manta356 Paddy Boyce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    906
    Thanks
    615
    Thanked 328 Times in 160 Posts

    Default Re: WRC Sweden 5-8 Feb 2014

    Oigier a full 2s Faster than Everyone on the 1.87km Stage 15.
    With only the 1.9Km Karlstad Stage to go Today,Meeke is in 6th,Evans 9th,Oigier 10th,Breen 11th,Boland 28th
    Last edited by Paddy Boyce; 07-02-2014 at 16:00.

  10. #77
    Junior Member joe o' neill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    dromore
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 10 Times in 5 Posts

    Default Re: WRC Sweden 5-8 Feb 2014

    i hope one of them snow banks decide to keep ogier in there. jus cant warm to that guy at all.

  11. Thanks from:

    rasp (07-02-2014),Southsider (07-02-2014)

  12. #78
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    188
    Thanks
    82
    Thanked 268 Times in 89 Posts

    Default Re: WRC Sweden 5-8 Feb 2014

    Does anyone have the end of day leaderboard times, the wrc website does not appear to have it.

    Thanks Sean

  13. #79
    Declan Casey 9928ZK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Near Millstreet, Cork
    Posts
    533
    Thanks
    129
    Thanked 265 Times in 112 Posts

    Default Re: WRC Sweden 5-8 Feb 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean R View Post
    Does anyone have the end of day leaderboard times, the wrc website does not appear to have it.

    Thanks Sean

    http://www.ewrc-results.com/results....ly-Sweden-2014


    0

    Irish Escort Owners Club
    www.irishescortclub.com

  14. Thanks from:

    Sean R (07-02-2014)

  15. #80
    Formerly bdenny Ben Denny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    MULLINAHONE TIPPERARY
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,004
    Thanks
    209
    Thanked 231 Times in 115 Posts

    Default Re: WRC Sweden 5-8 Feb 2014

    hopefully meeke dosent get caught up in any battles at this stage, h solberg not far off ,ogier will also be close after next few stages,

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

.